Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1938639
  2. Somehow I keep envisioning Tex as Hank Hill.... "Damn it GOP!"
  3. I think even if Frank exercizes, the Sox can pay him $3.5 mil to go away. At least that's how I understood it when it was signed. Here is the full article http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/thestate/spor...all/4685046.htm
  4. Upon conviction or a plea agreement the league decides an appropriate punishment. I don't recall a players contract ever being voided, but I could be forgetting something.
  5. Like I said earlier, the NFL has the best system of all pro sports.
  6. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...lost_explosives
  7. I don't think hookers fall under good citizenship.
  8. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6656850/
  9. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6653824/site/newsweek/
  10. Once again, this is something the NFL has done really well at. They have a decency clause that allows for suspensions based on this kind of crap. Things like DUIs, drug arrests etc, actually have consequenses. And I am sure you are right about who would get the contract voided and who wouldn't. Could you see Pujols getting his deal voided? Never.
  11. Could be... we tailgated pretty good before openning day, I don't remember the ceremonial first pitch Pudges number retirement was a few years back though, I do remember that. I am pretty sure I even took some pictures.
  12. Carlton Fisk did return to the park for his jersey/number retirement ceremony. I was there.
  13. Maybe the publicity is greater, but the end result is the same. People lose their jobs for this kind of stuff, why should Neagle be any different?
  14. [all credibility flies out the window]
  15. Nice Heads Venison yummy.
  16. OMG is that awesome :notworthy
  17. How did I know you would be the one person who would say adding 20% in payroll isn't enough.
  18. Yeah, Tillman really had reason to be scared. 4 catches, 1 fumble-almost 2, zero TDs, and a whole s***load of excuses made by the commentators... boo-hoo its so cold poor wittle wandy can't get loose :rolly Tillman took Moss out of the game, period.
  19. LOL. The guy just had the best game of any Bears QB all year, at least spell his name right...
  20. Yeah, I am thinking in terms of impact moves (ie things that cost the team real money) I am sure they will take some shots on guys like Zimmerman and Nen who can fill up the pen.
  21. Stat of the Day. Bears were 10-16 on 3rd down, after coming into today only converting 23% of those situations, worst in the NFL.
  22. BROWN WITH THE HIT AND ZOOM WITH THE PICK
  23. LMAO all of the fans in the front row had cash out, acting like they were offering it to the Refs.... I guess this is a Daley town afterall
  24. Wow, I can't believe Lovie is challenging this. AT was clearly short of the 1st down.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.