Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
John McCain might try to pass steroid reform
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1938639
-
Bambi's Daddy is now dead...
Somehow I keep envisioning Tex as Hank Hill.... "Damn it GOP!"
-
Baines and Maggs
I think even if Frank exercizes, the Sox can pay him $3.5 mil to go away. At least that's how I understood it when it was signed. Here is the full article http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/thestate/spor...all/4685046.htm
-
Baines and Maggs
- First Giambi, now Neagle
Upon conviction or a plea agreement the league decides an appropriate punishment. I don't recall a players contract ever being voided, but I could be forgetting something.- First Giambi, now Neagle
Like I said earlier, the NFL has the best system of all pro sports.- Lost 5 oz of explosives...
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...lost_explosives- First Giambi, now Neagle
I don't think hookers fall under good citizenship.- Delay delievers for NASA funding
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6656850/- The birth of Jesus, faith vs History
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6653824/site/newsweek/- First Giambi, now Neagle
Once again, this is something the NFL has done really well at. They have a decency clause that allows for suspensions based on this kind of crap. Things like DUIs, drug arrests etc, actually have consequenses. And I am sure you are right about who would get the contract voided and who wouldn't. Could you see Pujols getting his deal voided? Never.- Baines and Maggs
Could be... we tailgated pretty good before openning day, I don't remember the ceremonial first pitch Pudges number retirement was a few years back though, I do remember that. I am pretty sure I even took some pictures.- Baines and Maggs
Carlton Fisk did return to the park for his jersey/number retirement ceremony. I was there.- First Giambi, now Neagle
Maybe the publicity is greater, but the end result is the same. People lose their jobs for this kind of stuff, why should Neagle be any different?- Alex Escobar
[all credibility flies out the window]- Bambi's Daddy is now dead...
Nice Heads Venison yummy.- Vikings Vs Bears
OMG is that awesome :notworthy- A New SS for the Sox on Wed?
How did I know you would be the one person who would say adding 20% in payroll isn't enough.- Vikings Vs Bears
Yeah, Tillman really had reason to be scared. 4 catches, 1 fumble-almost 2, zero TDs, and a whole s***load of excuses made by the commentators... boo-hoo its so cold poor wittle wandy can't get loose :rolly Tillman took Moss out of the game, period.- Chad Hutchinson
LOL. The guy just had the best game of any Bears QB all year, at least spell his name right...- A New SS for the Sox on Wed?
Yeah, I am thinking in terms of impact moves (ie things that cost the team real money) I am sure they will take some shots on guys like Zimmerman and Nen who can fill up the pen.- Vikings Vs Bears
Stat of the Day. Bears were 10-16 on 3rd down, after coming into today only converting 23% of those situations, worst in the NFL.- Vikings Vs Bears
BROWN WITH THE HIT AND ZOOM WITH THE PICK- Vikings Vs Bears
LMAO all of the fans in the front row had cash out, acting like they were offering it to the Refs.... I guess this is a Daley town afterall- Vikings Vs Bears
Wow, I can't believe Lovie is challenging this. AT was clearly short of the 1st down. - First Giambi, now Neagle