southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
What's the best cold weather feature on your car?
No "wife to go start your car" option?
-
A subplot of the "Barriod" scandal
What a jerk. I'll bet your on roids...
-
Pre Tax Transit Tickets
GAAP, tax code, its all CPA nerd talk to me.
-
Comic of the Day
And today's....
-
Pre Tax Transit Tickets
Ah, GAAP Oh wait you mean GAAP is that accounting tome? GAAP
-
Urban going to Florida
Linkster
-
Urban going to Florida
If its true, good move by Meyer. It is going to be a tough crowd at either school. You might as well go to the place where you have the best chance to win.
-
A subplot of the "Barriod" scandal
Damn you Spiff, you arogant asshole, how come you aren't sharing your fortune with Soxtalk???
-
Anna Benson's Threat to her Hubby
complete with its own gloryhole.
-
ZOMG HAT VIOLATION
Side note to that comment is that my wife is a HS advanced bio teacher... I hear her stories all of the time.
-
ZOMG HAT VIOLATION
If kids were as hard working in the class as they were thinking up new ways to cheat, we'd be raising a generation of geniuses.
-
Anti-Americanism in France
Actually it was kind of interesting because it goes all of the way back to 18th century to right after the conclusion of the Revolutionary War.
-
A subplot of the "Barriod" scandal
And that is exactly the one reason I respected Bonds (up until the roid lies). He didn't smile for the cameras and act like he cared about the fans, when in fact he didn't. You always know exactly where you stand with Barry.
-
Bonds fallout hurting Sosa to Mets deal....
Coupled with the fact that Sammy's numbers and weight have both crashed in the last couple of years.... 1+1=....
-
Strong policy on steroids
Honestly I don't care what MLBs policy was. It was nonexisistant. They have fostered an atmosphere where you don't know what is real and whats not, that threatens the integrity of the game. They need to institute a real goddamned policy and quick being the players unions b****. It is a joke that an illegal activity has been protected by MLB all of these years. If anyone committs and illegal activity at their job, they shoudn't need some stupid clause that saids we won't tolerate illegal activity. I don't care about the lawyers BS in all of this. MLB needs to grow a pair, hell they needed to grow a pair 30 years ago when football players were dropping dead from this stuff.
-
Strong policy on steroids
Always with the 20 questions
-
Strong policy on steroids
But if given a reason to suspect that I might be on drugs they have every right to demand a test. And when someone shows up to camp 20 pounds heavier or puts up numbers that they have never done before, it falls under the same category. Also many places reserve the right to test at anytime, the company I work for being one of them. My company could shove a cup in front of me right now, and its either pee or be fired.
-
Giambi Used Steroids
Giambi knowingly did roids for 3 years. He admitted it.
-
BREAKING NEWS
[sneaks quietly out the backdoor]
-
Strong policy on steroids
Why should the baseball workplace be any different than my workplace. If the SEC found out I was insider trading, they would ban me from the industry no questions asked. Why are baseball players special?
-
Anna Benson's Threat to her Hubby
Exactly what I was getting at
-
Anti-Americanism in France
http://news.ft.com/cms/s/45c1ff92-4410-11d...000e2511c8.html
-
Pre Tax Transit Tickets
I really wonder if that is legal. The system was meant for mass transit. I wonder if the guy found a loophole, or is just begging for an audit.
-
Church ad banned from CBS and ABC
Fox news "Fair, balanced, and media whores"
-
Anna Benson's Threat to her Hubby
Why is slutty hot to some guys? Is it the sex alure or something?