Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Vikings Vs Bears
He got hurt at the end of last year as well... Wrist IIRC
-
David Boston on roids
Increased blood pressure, higher instances of cancer, increased risk of heart attack, liver failure, etc. It seems pretty clear there is plenty of risk. Granted there is always more risk when a drug is abused, but that is damned obvious if you ask me.
-
Sox still remain favorites to sign Wright
I loved Wrights arm when he was with the Indians, but his health scares me.
-
Vikings Vs Bears
Damn, that was a legitimate 2 minute drill. Don't look now, but the OFFENSE has put up 17 points in one half
-
David Boston on roids
How many articles do you want? There is stuff everywhere about them. http://165.112.78.61/Steroidalert/Steroidalert.html http://www.health.org/govpubs/phd561/st5.aspx http://www.health.org/govpubs/phd726/ http://www.beyondhealth.com/steroids-dangers.htm http://www.exrx.net/AnabolicSteroids/Physiological.html http://www.aap.org/family/steroids.htm http://kidshealth.org/teen/drug_alcohol/drugs/steroids.html
-
Vikings Vs Bears
Wow, and that was a damned quick review. I don't think they looked at control at all. I think they only looked at his feet.
-
David Boston on roids
guarenteed death=could be killing themselves? Uh, ok.
-
Vikings Vs Bears
Poise and a great arm. He has looked solid, I want to know what took so long to go to this guy?
-
David Boston on roids
Read up on the affects that steroids have on your body. They destroy your heart.
-
Vikings Vs Bears
Urlacher All though he is going to get some s*** from the rest of the for letting the QB tackle him
-
Vikings Vs Bears
Edinger from 53
-
Vikings Vs Bears
:fyou Terrell. First and goal, dropped.
-
Alex Escobar
Well if rehab doesn't work he could always sneak off to Vienna...
-
David Boston on roids
Who cares who it is? I don't care if it is Barry Bonds or David Boston. I admire the NFL for actually having the balls to do what is best for their game and to stand up to cheaters who could be killing themselves. MLB is a joke in this aspect.
-
Vikings Vs Bears
Wow, nice run by Hutch to make something out of nothing.... TD CLARK!!!!
-
Vikings Vs Bears
We have a Justin Gage sighting... And Hutch has an arm
-
2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread
I think the toilet bowl is going to get more viewers than that game :puke
-
Vikings Vs Bears
ZOOM!!!!!
-
David Boston on roids
And he loses 1/4 of the season for his first offense. You know what your first offense in MLB gets you? Treatment :rolly MLB could learn somethings on salary and drugs from the NFL.
-
Winter League updates
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...s_cws&fext=.jsp
-
*Official* College Basketball Thread
I have no doubt that Deron can score, but taking over a game and putting up a huge number, I don't know about that. That's JMO though, and I guess we will see as the season goes on.
-
Maggs
And only one of those professions has a anti-trust exemption on file on file with the US government and has an average salary of $2 million a year to compensate for those horrible working conditions that baseball players have to endure.
-
Free Agent Jerks
I really doubt the offers are going to explode all of the sudden. Even if he goes from 13-15 million a season, what does that leave the market for Maggs? 1 years $10 million TOPS? Would you pay that for a guy who might never be able to play RF again? Seriously?
-
Reason for a Busy White Sox Offseason
An excellent post Jackie. Quit responding and he loses all effectiveness. Great advice for all who are wasting posts on this stuff.
-
Free Agent Jerks
If Beltan is being offered $13 million a year, what do you think Maggs will get maybe $8 or $9 mil tops? There is no way he would be stupid enough to turn down arbit at that price, and we would be stuck for at least $11.2 million for player that might never be the same again. It would mean at least we wouldn't be able to sign anyone else, if not get rid of players to fill other holes.