Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. The picture is hilarious. http://riverfronttimes.com/issues/2004-11-...ews/unreal.html
  2. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    Ken Jennings could get HR Block endorsement deal
  3. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://kjo84.typepad.com/cta_tattler/cta_i...news/index.html
  4. I guess it was just a "lost" month
  5. http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/3963974/d...382&dppid=65192
  6. The day before was awesome too....
  7. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/12/01/expen...reut/index.html
  8. I have no doubt he would be huge here, but I would be shocked if we got into the bidding for the exact reason of the Arod happenings.
  9. Crude is plunging again today. http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?...teid=mktw&dist= Intraday oil is down $7 in two days
  10. Ah, I gotcha, thanks
  11. That's exactly what I was thinking.
  12. Where did you see that????
  13. From having a non-exsistant payroll for the last few years?
  14. http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/3964600/d...382&dppid=65192
  15. I think even if the Frank is hurt scenario, I believe Escobar will win the roster spot.
  16. Supposedly thats about where the Yankees were bidding too.
  17. Doesn't sound like it
  18. He actually isn't on the regular L&O anymore. Dennis Farina took his place at the beginning of this season. He is supposed to be on the new series L&O Trial by Jury that is supposed to be starting soon.
  19. Oh don't tease me like that
  20. southsider2k5 replied to Queen Prawn's topic in SLaM
    That's not my house I've only got a single wide
  21. http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...s_mlb&fext=.jsp
  22. southsider2k5 replied to Queen Prawn's topic in SLaM
    And some people have Camero's up on blocks in their lawn too
  23. "wecome back, welcome back"
  24. Damn right it does. I wouldn't be surprised if that is BS too....
  25. http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/02/o...r.ap/index.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.