Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. 4 Pacers players are going to face criminal charges as well... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6619719/
  2. If I had a ballot, these guy all would get my votes this year... Sandberg Blyleven Sutter Gossage Lee Smith Boggs IMO the closers have gotten screwed so far. If players can get inducted as defensive specialists, then they can go in as closers.
  3. The student now is saying that God told him to punish the sinners... Really sad, the kid is only 15. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...ll=chi-news-hed
  4. To be honest without seeing much to read about the guy, he seemed kinda like the Dutch Michael Moore/Rush who would say things just to get a reaction. I was definately much more struck by the societal paralells to the US, and the Dutch didn't invade anyone. Yet there they are just as scared and under attack as US citizens.
  5. Dec 12, it will be my birthday present.
  6. I'm sorry, did I miss us go to a Tampa Bayesque payroll? Did we trade all of our best players away ala Pittsburgh? Did we become the Yankees farm system like the Expos? This is getting pretty silly now. You guys have at all the irrational bitternessand anger, I am out of this.
  7. Supposedly they offered him a huge contract, but I hadn't heard he signed yet... Could be though.
  8. LMAO... been saving that up for a while? He claims his fandom as a birthright in one post, but yet he isn't proud of it. That's like disowing your dad because he doesn't make enough money at the plant. If you are going to go as far as to say you are a fan because you were born one, yet disavow your team for a third place finish, that is all I need to know.
  9. http://www.kusports.com/basketball/schedules/ Take a look at this schedule. They play exactly one game away from Lawrence in 2004, and that road game is in KC. The best team they play is SC, that is pathetic.
  10. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Another cute joke...
  11. http://www.nbc5.com/politics/3957158/detai...994&dppid=65172
  12. Or we can spend the week productively by whipping ourselves into an irrational and unrealistic frenzy...
  13. Now that makes a lot more sense. $8 mil a year is much more realistic with the market value that was already set. To think that Renteria was only going to average a million dollars a year more than Guzman would have been a pretty s***ty offer.
  14. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6617739/
  15. http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041130/D86LTFBG0.html
  16. And you just made my point for me.
  17. http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/...ning%20Standard
  18. Your words, not mine. You are the one who said you weren't proud of your team, not me.
  19. Mets offer Pedro 3 years $38 million with 4th yr option
  20. With his $4 million contract? I would say about 90% as I see it.
  21. So the bandwagon is emptying, what's your point. And if you aren't proud to wear your White Sox cap even when the team is in last place, you are one of the bandwagon fans. I don't care how many people are at Wrigley, it doesn't have anything to do with my fandom, as it obviously does with some people here. The less of those fans we have, the happier I am. Go ahead, desert with the rest of them.
  22. I am going to nitpick a little right here. I don't ever recall either Alomar or Everett having legal problems. Roberto made a split second stupid decesion when he spit on that ump. Ever since that moment he has done everything possible to make up for it. He apologized to everyone and his brother, and has even become personal friends with the ump. Nothing has happened since. Everett was the victim of the Red Sox hatchett job to discredit him. Nothing has happened since he left beantown. Bradley is establishing a pattern of public behavior that is dangerous and potentially scary.
  23. Well for me it is...
  24. Everett signed a potential two year deal last off season. He exersized his option for 2005, and that is the only obligation we have to him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.