Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. You won't hear it either. It is another Red Sox hatchet job, just like they did to Everett.
  2. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1934286
  3. southsider2k5 replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    A million dollar contract isn't going to affect what we do with our more pressing needs. I would welcome the addition of Blanco for many of the reasons already stated, but most importantly his defense and throwing ablities.
  4. You left "while simultaniously bowling his highest game ever"
  5. So should I not send ya'll an invite to the New Years party?
  6. Try emptying your temporary internet files, and your cookies and see if that helps.
  7. http://financialtimes.printthis.clickabili...&partnerID=1744
  8. There were no outages over the weekend...
  9. http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/257225p-220135c.html
  10. Must not have supported their arguement, because it looks like he led the team in AB RISP the way it looks...
  11. Carlos had 147 AB w/ RISP http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/spli...tting&year=2004
  12. Monday, Nov. 29 N.C. State Tuesday, Nov. 30 Georgia Tech Minnesota Michigan State Maryland Wednesday, Dec. 1 Illinois Ohio State North Carolina Virginia Tiebreaker: McCants
  13. I was debating between him and Lee Evans for my utility spot. Thank God I went with Rudi.
  14. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/11/2...mine/index.html
  15. He actually asked to delay his retirement in order to make his deployment. http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/29/jordans.b...r.ap/index.html
  16. Twelve Days of Christmas cost up 1.6%
  17. Wow, I wonder what they are looking for? He is definately a much cheaper option than just about anything else decent out there....
  18. Alex Fernandez, Frank Thomas, Robin Ventura, and Jack McDowell might have something to say about that...
  19. This move isn't for 2004, its for 2005 to see if George can be the veteran back up the Bears need.
  20. Damn right!!!
  21. I still get the feeling that Pauly is going somewhere for a big named contract. Carlos I am pretty sure will be back.
  22. Yeah I gotta say, if things stay status quo with the starters, a healthy Scho is better than any of the other things I have seen.
  23. /\ My favorite, because the snow is dying a slow miserable torturous death.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.