Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Valpo HS student slashes 8 classmates
This is from the Trib
-
Traveling Thursday? Be prepared to wait
Out of curiousity, are they running a lot more planes out over the midwest? I don't know if I am just noticing it more, but it seems like there are a ton more contrails than I am used to seeing. I lived close to Ellington AFB growing up, and starting watching stuff like that then, and I don't remember it ever being quite so busy.
-
Valpo HS student slashes 8 classmates
for Will and Cerb. That is a scary story.
-
Baseball America's Top 10
Yeah, I have always read that he was solid, but nothing special. But his numbers are always good. It will be interesting to see what happens next year with him adding the cutter.
-
Baseball America's Top 10
Serious question here. When does Jim Bullard get some props. I never realized it until I researched him for the AAP, but he has put up good numbers everywhere that he has been in the minors. He has never had a season era over 4.00 since the Sox drafted him, even with being forced to do everything from closing to starting, and everything in between. Is he just flying under the radar now, or what is his story?
-
New Willie Harris Article
Even if it is about Willie Harris
-
Traveling Thursday? Be prepared to wait
Personally I would prefer summer all year long, but that's just me B)
-
Week 12 NFL Picks
INDIANAPOLIS DALLAS TAMPA BAY CINCINNATI HOUSTON SAN DIEGO MINNESOTA NEW ENGLAND PHILADELPHIA PITTSBURGH ATLANTA ARIZONA SAN FRANCISCO SEATTLE DENVER GREEN BAY
-
Traveling Thursday? Be prepared to wait
In the meantime DBAH0 is writing his book, How to Make Chicagoians Hate Aussie's
-
Traveling Thursday? Be prepared to wait
That wind this morning was Nast-EE.
-
Who is working/off
I get to work all day today, and half a day Friday... What is everyone else doing?
-
NEN Anyone??
If we could get him cheap, he is worth a shot. Otherwise, no thanks.
-
My First Sig
This was my all time SuperSteve favorite, especially with the commentary that went after it... "What language was Shingo speaking, Klingon?" "OK, that was clearly Japanese" LMFAO, Classic.
-
My First Sig
An education for all you Soxtalk youngin's. Super Steve, Signature Pimp
-
Hunters murdered over deerstand dispute
He is originally a military guy from Laos. He was chased out by the new government along with a bunch of people. I haven't found anything that really details exactly who the "Hmong" are, but it seems like they were a minority group that was presecuted by the new regime, as they had a huge exodus to the US. There are about 100,000 Hmong in WI and MN.
-
XMas Songs
A Very Special Christmas Carol
-
When does Christmas start at your place?
NEVER!!!! Bah humbug
-
New Willie Harris Article
It was evident at times during the season that he was frustrated. He seems to be either way up or way down. It looks like the biggest thing Willie needs to learn is moderation. Plus with the way he gets beat up, you can tell he lacks confidence at times...
-
Which Teams Want PK?
I have a real problem with this paragraph. A buyers market? Omar Vizquel got a 3 year deal, Christian Guzman got $17 million, Vinny Castilla got $6 mil+, and Damian Miller got 3 years at almost $9 million.... I would hardly call this a buyers market right now...
-
Comic strip of the day
- My First Sig
You guys are bitin SuperSteve style. He is going to be hella-mad- Which is the most dramatic ending to a game?
I gotta go with the walk off. But to me, whatever sport you like is going to be the sport you pick.- Artest gone for the Season
LET THE LAWSUITS BEGIN!!?- 2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread
ESPN's bottom 10 college football teams. IU/UI make an appearence at #9 http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=bottom10041122- SI's Top 10 value free agents
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writ...tove/index.html - My First Sig