Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. If we add a 200 inning pitcher, I think you are looking pretty well at the pen, except that we will probably add a reliever that push most everyone down a slot. If we go into 2005 with the rotation as is, you might see a 12 person pen again.
  2. Swweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
  3. Munoz and Diaz both showed flashes of being servicable ML pitchers. It wouldn't surprise me at all if both ended up on the Sox roster to start 2005. The Sox did a very good job with managing the development of Adkins and Cotts in 2004 by working them is very fixed situations, and I could see them doing the same in 05 with Munoz and Diaz.
  4. Out of curiousity, I am the only one troubled by the fact that we are charging people with crimes that were not committed in the US?
  5. As I said before, the Sox have one big advantage. Nomar's agent is also Frank's agent. Tellum and JR have a great relationship. To me it doesn't seem insane for JR to work out a one year deal as a favor to Tellum. It would work for both the Sox and Nomar.
  6. The Sox situation's with WGN and WCIU will not change in 2005. The only thing different is the games that appeared on FSN in 2004, will be on Comcast Sports Net. Comcast SN is a conglomeration between the Sox, Cubs, Bulls, and Hawks, to televise their cable games on a network completely owned by these teams. So instead of the advertising revenue going to FSN or someone else, it goes completely to the Chicago teams involved in this partnership. Hope that helps
  7. I thought it would also... all I could think of was the bad Simpson episode with Homer looking for Lincolns gold.
  8. Ace's got a team down there this year? We need to pack the tourney with IN teams again
  9. Turkey and waldorf salad
  10. MSNBC reporting the same thing. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6549074/
  11. Terrell with a nice hit to break that play up. That was an INT for sure.
  12. Krentzel on the hard count again today. He is looking decent so far.
  13. Yeah, I know, I had to think long and hard about it, but what the hell.
  14. On the bright side, I do have Marcus Pollard as my TE in fantasy football.
  15. Well it looks like Urlacher taught Briggs how to hold onto an INT
  16. Krentzel on a sneak? Come on. You have two solid short yardage backs, and you give the ball to the fumblemeister? Oh Boy.
  17. southsider2k5 replied to Soxy's topic in SLaM
    Nice drunken fest with the in-laws... see also Christmas Eve
  18. Sox finally gave up on An too. Interesting.
  19. All right then, I took the enemy.
  20. I wasn't talking about his numbers. That is why I prefaced that by saying I was talking about his injury problems.
  21. I know I am little late in all of this, but how often do you need to be available to be in the league? If it isn't a ton, I could take a team.
  22. The most famous is ARod.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.