Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/22/...luja/index.html
  2. southsider2k5 replied to KipWellsFan's topic in SLaM
    That is unbelievable. :fyou
  3. I was just going to post McCains response... God I wish he would split away, and along with moderate Dems form a common sense party that actually had some star power and money to give it a legit chance of succeeding.
  4. Nah, Clinton was much more involved with the Chinese...
  5. And that is whole point. Thank you
  6. http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Saving...oney/P99649.asp
  7. I wonder if this will be in Moore's new movie? http://www.nysun.com/article/5137
  8. southsider2k5 replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    It would be my guess that they wouldn't look at Morales unless they move Konerko.
  9. southsider2k5 replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Yeah, here is the rumor, they are thinking of using Weaver's money to sign Morales. http://www.all-baseball.com/richbeat/archives/016416.html
  10. southsider2k5 replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    The last rumor I heard about Morales was Anaheim, but that has been a while. Maybe Jason can give more on that. Yesterday was the first I had heard about the Korean kid.
  11. It was an incredible show. I saw him at the UC a few years back when he toured for his last album. It is the only big money concert I have ever seen, and I valued every penny of it.
  12. So out of curiousity, how close would the championship have been if it was run with last years rules? And who would have won it?
  13. Yeah! http://www.nbc5.com/traffic/3938170/detail...994&dppid=65172
  14. http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/22/hunters.slain/index.html
  15. One interesting thing that I haven't seen anywhere is the Pistons response for these fans. Hopefully they are revoking all of their season tickets for people who were involved in this. Both the beer throwers and the people who ended up on the court violated the terms of their season tickets. I am curious if anyone else has heard anything.
  16. 60 year old package :puke
  17. It falls under the one little check box that asks about being convicted of crimes. Unless I missed it, the Diamondbacks never said anything about waiting for a backround check to come back, especially since he has worked for the DBacks for a year. That fact alone tells me that they have been neglegent in their activities. And if a day care company doesn't ask about child based offenses, or a driving company doesn't ask about driving based offenses, that company has some major problems. They sure as hell aren't doing their due dillegence.
  18. Interesting, but conservative rebuttal to the Wal-Mart special on PBS. http://www.townhall.com/columnists/bruceba...b20041119.shtml
  19. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6552163/
  20. And I can see how a baseball player making 6-8 million dollars a year and given the ultimate care from his team will need Canadian medicare :rolly
  21. One big part of that is that they have the city of Detroit to themselves. They don't have to split all of the advertising revenues like Chicago does.
  22. Yeah that all depends on negotiations between mediacom and comcast. I know comcast has been hardballing all of the satillite companies, so it might be a while.
  23. More like he didn't want to leave Boston is how I understood it. Things have changed now that the Red Sox have gotten rid of him, and did their usual hatchet job on him. I think him having played in Chicago for a couple of months to check out the city and its fans, also will be a nice selling point. The best possible scenario for us, will be if the Cubs decline arbit, and no multiyear offers materialize.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.