Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. The head of the Players Union feels that Artests suspension should be 35 games maximum http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1930077
  2. The hunter is claiming that he was shot at first, and called racist names... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6551094/
  3. In all honesty... Barry Bonds.
  4. It is the Knight who saids NI from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.
  5. And this my friends is how you support a $120 million payroll. Their box seats are literally twice as expensive as ours, and always sold out. http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3185730
  6. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/11/23/trave...ther/index.html
  7. Considering the fact that a full 100% of people voted for Saddam in the last election, I would imagine that their numbers were underreported.
  8. southsider2k5 replied to EvilJester99's topic in SLaM
    Thanks for the info
  9. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6565463/
  10. southsider2k5 replied to EvilJester99's topic in SLaM
    Honest question... is that real diagnosis? I have never heard that before, and I am not sure if you are serious.
  11. I'm glad someone else read deeper into that article. I didn't want to be the one to say it. Thanks YAS
  12. You know someone is going to give Clement a mulityear deal for good money. There is no reason the Cubs won't offer arbit to him. Nomar wants as big of a one year deal as possible in order to have a big year and get his big payoff contract. Arbitration would be just what the doctor ordered for him, but the Cubs aren't interested in paying that much for him.
  13. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6567283/
  14. It wouldn't matter, JR wouldn't pay them anyway
  15. From the Critic in the thread about teens drinking Grandpas ashes...
  16. Damn I hope so. If the Randy Johnson stuff doesn't work out, I would love to see the Sox jump on Radke. Getting him away from the Twins would be worth it all by itself.
  17. Are you sure about that? The Trib is actually reporting that it is Sandy Jr.
  18. Interesting on the divide between fans and players
  19. I don't know if he got his act together if he is throwing beers at basketball players... He sounds like an alcoholic, which there is never a getting over. If you have a problem with alcohol you are always in danger when you drink. If he is drinking, he really didn't learn his lesson. Maybe he just got better at not getting caught?
  20. Yeah it is kinda hard to feed people when people are suicide bombing convoys with supplies, and beheading the very aid workers trying to deliver them.
  21. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6565353/
  22. I still see some Ben Wallace-type desire in Tyson, in a whole lot bigger body. Eddy doesn't care enough to reach any of his potential. I guess I woulnd't be all that upset if both of them got dealt, but I can see us regretting Tyson a whole lot more.
  23. I'd rather send out Eddy. At least Tyson gives a s*** most of the time.
  24. Yeah it is good to see him at least get some job. Especially since it seems teams were only interviewing him to fulfill their quotas.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.