southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: The Diamond Club
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Election Night is here...
And Delay, the author of that, is kicking ass tonight. The GOP will really regret doing that if Kerry wins tonight.
-
Election Night is here...
http://www.tradesports.com/?request_operat...mber=&password=
-
Election Night is here...
I don't know about a tool, but alzheimers rumors have been pretty plentiful.
-
Election Night is here...
The Presidental futures markets (ones where people actually bet money) have really exploded towards Bush in the last hour. Bush is 69-71 right now.
-
Election Night is here...
Which tend to trend Repub.
-
AGH! Bad profs suck....
I can't remember the ass-clowns name anymore. He left for AZ or NM right after that first sememster. He was the only prof at MC that I thought truely sucked.
- Election Night is here...
-
Election Night is here...
AH THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!! [offtopicwarning]LMAO! Did you read my reply in the bad profs thread?
-
Election Night is here...
Off the top of my head, I know Cuyhoga (sp) is Cleveland. The far southwestern county is Cincy.
-
Election Night is here...
And in a really important election update. Bush wins Wabash county IN 71-29% Now back to things that actually matter.
-
Election Night is here...
Neither side has taken anything from the other side. I was expecting some shocks. Right now the percentages in PA are the only thing that I am wondering about, but that is real early with a lot of rural PA still out.
-
Election Night is here...
And still zero surprises.
-
Election Night is here...
Obama making his victory speech now.
-
Election Night is here...
Colorado is voting 68-32% against splitting thier electoral votes as of right now.
-
Election Night is here...
The magic of Bill Clinton fails down there... no big surprise though.
-
Election Night is here...
Nah, its a thread about Israel
-
Election Night is here...
They are really worried about Daschle. 18% of the vote in, and he is only up by 1100 votes.
-
Election Night is here...
I was wondering where you got that How's it going Wino?
-
Election Night is here...
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/res...states/FL/P/00/ According to cnn Bush is up by 250,000.
-
Election Night is here...
Actually big chunks of SF are in the books. 56% of Broward, 44% of Palm Beach, and 64% of Miami Dade according to this... http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/res...states/FL/P/00/
-
Election Night is here...
ONly 19% of the state is in, and most of it is urban. If you look at all of the blank counties, those are Bush areas.
-
Election Night is here...
And that is with 56% of Broward county in the books. That is huge.
-
Election Night is here...
Wow, and a bunch of Cleveland, Cincy, and Columbus votes are in that.
-
Election Night is here...
Point is that it will go a long way towards evening up the popular vote.
-
Election Night is here...
It will never happen. I would be surprised if he wasn't on a plane to MD right now.