Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Bush wins TN Bush wins AL Bush wins OK Kerry wins Mass Kerry wins MD Kerry wins Conn Kerry wins Maine Kerry wins DE Kerry wins DC
  2. Kerry wins IL
  3. Florida TLTC
  4. [read Murcies member title]
  5. CNN still has Kerry with only 3 EVs, are you sure they said that?
  6. Besides, he has a beautiful wiener
  7. Wow, because of a judges decesion NO absentee ballots will be counted tonight in PA. The judge is holding a hearing at 9 am tommorrow to decide what to do.
  8. WV goes to Bush.
  9. Polls close in PA at 7pm CST. But I am sure that will be another TCTC.
  10. Mitch Daniels with a 30,000 vote lead early over Kernan, 13% of the vote in. Still too early to call.
  11. Hey, what else does IN lead the nation in? Maybe Cameros up on blocks?
  12. NC too close to call, that is a Kerry victory
  13. Ohio too close to call, no surprise there.
  14. There really aren't any out there that I can find. I can't find a donkey at all...
  15. Ohio closes at 6:30 CST. This is when the fun really begins. I would be shocked if they could project anything yet.
  16. Indiana was the first state to be projected.... Indiana, finally first at something.
  17. Yeah and I could say just as much bad about the Bayh-O'Bannon-Kernan bunch. But that pretty much sums up the election in 2004.
  18. Kernan wasn't one of them. The Kernan-OBannon group is too connected to Evan Bayh for me. I won't vote for them, ever.
  19. 6 pm Chicago time the nations first polls close, and we will start to have some idea of how this is going so far. Most of the states are hardcore Bush states, but the margins could be very telling.
  20. I am back from voting, and did end up voting for 3 democrats on the state level. I am curious how many others split their tickets?
  21. I thought there was another one at a low level... Hernandez, right?
  22. And you hate luke-warm Bush supporters
  23. Interest free, of course
  24. The green MM or the red one?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.