Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
National Announcement (joke)
Well since this is a joke thread and all.... John Kerry has unvieled his new plan tax plan We'll all be rich!
-
Wal-Mart bans "Jesus"
Nations largest retailer will not sell George Carlins newest book
-
National Announcement (joke)
Flows over to the 2nd line...
-
Electoral Vote Predictions
30 of the 50 state legislatures are repub majorities.
-
Electoral Vote Predictions
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6106804/ You are right. Interesting indeed.
-
Electoral Vote Predictions
Could they do it retroactively? Or would it apply to the next election?
-
OUCH!!!
Men of Texas can take comfort in one thing. Death Penalty.
-
National Announcement (joke)
Done and done.
-
Titan may be geologically alive
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/10/28/s...i.ap/index.html
-
Electoral Vote Predictions
The country would burn to the ground if it is tied at 269.
-
National Announcement (joke)
Hey it could have been someone who wanted to go.... BTW did you clean the eggs and pumpkins off of your house yet?
-
National Announcement (joke)
What appears under your screen name is your avatar. Your personal photo is viewable when someone clicks on your profile. (and it is working by the way)
-
National Announcement (joke)
Did you put it in your signature/avatar yet? If you have a problem post the link, and I will get it in there for you.
-
National Announcement (joke)
Welcome to Soxtalk!!! I take it you are a military man by your sign on?
-
Randy Johnson and Jon Lieber
How about this choice... Lee or two of Anderson, Sweeney, McCarthy?
-
New tape from Osama bin Laden airs
How's this for trying to influence the election?
-
November 2004 Quotes of the Month
- Does Anybody Know How to Get Free Ringtones?
ummmm.... you sure you want to know that?- How do I fix the time?
You guys can't get Q95 in Bloomington? I would be surprised if it wasn't syndicated down there somewhere....- How do I fix the time?
I am reminded of the old Bob and Tom bit.... Its 12 o clock in New York... Its 9 o clock in LA... In Indiana its 1963... I never knew the hatred for the time change, until I went to college and met some real Hoosiers. You'd think you were asking them to take the Camero on blocks off of their lawn or something- Cardinals Dismiss Hitting Coach Page
Yeah he flat out admitted he is an alcoholic. Hopefully this treatment works for him- Soxtalk Final Presidential Poll
I hate to say it, but everytime a minority canditate seems to get going, they seem to get torn down. Hopefully it won't be the case with Obama.- How do I fix the time?
Or you could just move to non-Chicago suburb Indiana, and never have to worry about fixing your clocks again- Vizquel Stat Comparison
That would be so valuable in this line up. They were great with RISP, they just never got them there.- Brian Anderson looks like a Younger version of....
I've met the kid, and he looks nothing like Anderson. - Does Anybody Know How to Get Free Ringtones?