Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. And SP isn't disappointing.... "given the choice between a deuch or a turd, I'd just rather not vote" LMFAO!!!
  2. Culture? [sS runs away]
  3. When he said he was healing, when he said he was practicing and in fact he had just had a secret surgery in a forgein country.
  4. southsider2k5 replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    Not everyone can. My wife has an uncle that is 500+ pounds. He cannot stop eatting. He knows it is killing him, and he eats almost perpetually. It is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. The guy is a selfmade millionaire who has a huge construction company. They have done famous work, but it all doesn't matter. He eats obsesively.
  5. For me, the new South Park, and Drawn Together.... I can't wait, it looks hilarious.
  6. southsider2k5 replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    I see it, but it isn't as orange as advertised...
  7. But I am sure they are fair and balanced
  8. For some of us it is something interesting. It is interesting to see history and real life collide.
  9. Don't you tell me what my boxing ring is :fyou
  10. Don't worry. Soxtalk never forgets
  11. Ready to join my club yet?
  12. He kicks the ball a long way. I'll have to get out my calculator to do the math part
  13. Hinrich got fined? For being a bowling pin? WTF????
  14. Oh there is room for more than one ego in my doghouse. Maggs just moved in right next door to Sammy.
  15. 3 years is in the JR range. I like it. I was afraid he was going to be looking for 4-5 years. I would love to see Pedro on the southside, but when the Red Sox win this, it is all but wrapped up that Pedro will retire in beantown.
  16. Yeah they took him for granted... how many huge contract offers did they make him? How many concessions did they make? How many negotiation points di they give up on? GMAFB :rolly Go to the Yankees :fyou
  17. A Roman historian recorded most of the history surrounding the life of Christ and his followers. His name escapes me now...
  18. Is that the catching prospect? Because I think Jaime is primed for a comeback.
  19. No, no its obviously a vast rightwing conspiracy to get Bush reelected...
  20. [mentalnote]donotsitnexttomreyeonthetrain[/mentalnote]
  21. Indeed it was Gonzalez
  22. There is no doubting that he was at lightest middle eastern skinned of somekind. The lily white, blonde haired, blue eyed Jesus of the Catholic church is a joke.
  23. The tape cannot be authenticated according to MSNBC http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6345734/
  24. One more factor that would be in the hitters favor... No cut fastballs. That is a pitch of the very late 90's and into today.
  25. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3958241.stm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.