Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Self-admittedly they are over. He has been swinging for the fences for years.
  2. Supposedly the falling out story has been debunked by both sides... FWIW. The dead arm is definately true.
  3. That makes sense why they sent Joe there then... I was wonder WTF you would send him to Mexico...
  4. Grudge sucked too. I hate contrived movies like that... Waste of $6 I could have used for something decent, like porno or beer.
  5. I'd rather get Williamson and Pedro
  6. Bettis 38 rushes on the year.... 8 TDs 31-10 Steelers
  7. After reading about Alou threatening Stoney, I think there is zero chance the Sox sign him.
  8. Steelers with 3 quick TDs lead the Patriots 21-3 near the end of the 1st quarter. Could this be the end of the streak?
  9. Definately. Finally a contest not won by that darn Aussie
  10. Or something out of their collection of young arms. It would be nice to refill the top of our minor league pitching.
  11. I can't believe I am agreeing with this guy, but you hit it right on the head. Carlos has worked really hard and made a lot of progress. My biggest complaint is that he still gets very much into ruts... He will only swing for the fences for a while, and then he will only worry about his average for a while.... He needs to work more on game situation hitting, instead of Lee situation hitting.
  12. Pretty much they just need Thomas Jones to get hurt in order to make 2004 a complete s*** sandwich.
  13. Why? They have been practically begged by the Big East and Big 10 to join, and they never have. It obvious the NBC money and scheduling freedom have trumped everything else.
  14. You are a washed up Indians player signed by the Sox?
  15. http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/teamseasons.php?tid=35 One quick list coming up. Look at the history, and the long streak of playoff appearences. Then look at their records over the last few years.
  16. I could agree with that. That is the biggest reason I have loved Aaron since his debut is his work ethic. He butchered some sacrifice bunts badly last year and didn't look comfortable doing it. He also has a pretty decent pull swing, but I would bet he could get some good advice and fix that too. Right now I see him as being more of the lead off, #3 or #6 hitter, depending on who is healthy, and who else is signed for 2005. If Frank isn't healthy to start the season, I would love to see them give ARow a shot at hitting #3.
  17. Then what about the other 20,000 hits?
  18. Spam :headshake I will say this much, at least you didn't Gage the board to do it
  19. Was he with the Mets before MLB tapped him to be the Ex-pros GM?
  20. The only other thing is that mods really don't do a whole lot. They pin/unpin and open/close threads mostly. Its not like they ban or suspend people. I do like the rotation idea because it does bring fresh blood and ideas though.
  21. That isn't the problem. The fact that he can't bunt and he can't swing to hit the ball the other way is what makes him a horrible #2 hitter. If you can't move runners over, you shouldn't hit #2.
  22. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6364515/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.