Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. It was that WMD NaCl
  2. That is one thing I totally agree with. In a federal election, everyone should vote with the same method. It doesn't make sense to have all of these different systems for the same election.
  3. Maybe tonight if I have some time I will jump on it... I kinda figured not too many people read that crap.
  4. The only certianty with this election is that there will be plenty of fraud. Good luck with the papers Apu. 32 pages :puke , almost makes me glad I am in the workforce
  5. Well I am sure it will be a really cool party... Actually I almost wrote a big long post about why I was going to vote for Bush today, mainly focusing on the economics of the Clinton-recesion/9-11, but I figured it was more important for people to figure stuff out for themselves. I figure I would leave that stuff to other people. And besides I think almost everyone has their minds made up, so my economic disseration would be mostly a waste of breath anyways....
  6. I gotta say this is the first time since I registered where I had to think about who to vote for... This is definately a lesser of two evils election in my eyes. But I am voting for Bush.
  7. And I didn't get invited
  8. Pot. Kettle. Black.
  9. Nah, I guess there is a rumor going around that someone took shots at Kerry? It got us thinking about what if...
  10. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    Say if Kerry was elected President, but for some reason (it doesn't matter how) died in between now and Jan 20th. Who would be inagurated as President? Would it be Edwards, or would the Senate decide, or what???
  11. Actually I would have guessed they were practices for either teaching pollsters how to use the machines and/or making sure the machines were functioning properly.
  12. Between the crack cocaine incentives and 4 counties having more enrolled voters than eligible voters, my money was (and still is) on Ohio.
  13. Not in all states I thought.... maybe Apu or someone could give more accurate info? I am pretty sure in FL people who have been convicted of a felony aren't allowed to vote again.
  14. Absolutely... Plenty of room on the :fyou Bayh bandwagon
  15. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    I did find out it is 6-6. Then the bars reopen
  16. Absolutely they wouldn't. They would realize that it isn't up to them to judge life or death.
  17. Even with voter apathy in IL there are a record number of people registered to vote, and huge lines early in these elections.
  18. And I think that has gone a long way to contributing to the waste, and the misguidedness of our federal system. There are so many things being done at the federal level, that have no business being done there. Things like education should be deterimined on a state-by-state basis, and not on a federal level. I honestly believe it would go a long way towards improving individuals lives if we addressed problems more locally.
  19. Its nice to see you believe in saving the E-enviornment, because you have been recycling the same post for about 6 months now...
  20. Frank Thomas deserves the next statue IMO.
  21. We had the inside scoop a week ago (thanks Rex), the official word just came out.
  22. /logic That has no place here
  23. That wasn't a horror story, that class was great! Oh wait, let me erase that... oh shoot I missed. Damned Bertheran's... Those were the days. Now my freshman year math class guy was the worst. He only knew the names of the first four people on the attendance sheet (that was the class where I met my radio show parther as he was on the top of the list with an A last name) Once he asked me for an answer in class, and after I gave it he proceeded to tell the class he didn't think my answer was right. (It was on Eulerizing a circuit) So he went through a whole long elaborate process to try and prove me wrong. Well he gets to the end of the this 15 minutes worth of work, and it turned out I was right. So on top of that the next question he asked for my answer again "since I was so smart". I gave the asshole the wrong answer on purpose, and made him f*** up the rest of the problem. I finally remember the class was Survey of Mathmatical thought....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.