Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6345251/
  2. And according to ESPN, it aint pretty. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/preview2004/...y?page=bullscap
  3. http://www.nbc5.com/money/3867782/detail.h...317&dppid=65192
  4. So you are saying you have a litmus test for wives?
  5. http://www.nbc5.com/money/3867318/detail.h...994&dppid=65192
  6. People are just insane right now. There is sooooo much hate out there over all of this. I can't wait until it is over. Problem is I know whoever loses is going to be sour grapes and try to sabatouge the other side.
  7. Interesting thoughts all of them. The Church as we know it today, is NOTHING like the church Jesus intended in the new testament. If you read the gospels, so much of the traditions of the church are complete garbage. The institution of the church has become an entity all on itself, instead of a road to God as it was originally intended. The Robin Hood analogy is interesting but flawed. There is no thing as a "good" sin. Remember where God said if you have committed one sin you have committed them all. Even if his intentions were good, he still broke Gods commandments, and would be punished as such.
  8. I don't think I have seen him advocate assassination or electoral fraud lately...
  9. I've seen some of the garbage that gets linked to in here... The WT is down right respectible compared to others...
  10. Exactly. If we sign Pedro Martinez we are literally trading Pedro's stats for Jason Grilli/Felix Diaz/Danny Wright/Arnie Munoz... etal. Is it worth $13 million to the Sox to go from 3 or 4 wins and an era of 9, to 15-20 wins and a middle 3's era? To me that is the bottom line.
  11. Because we all know that people in forgein countries aren't trying to influence the election or anything...
  12. Maybe Nostradomus was right In all seriousness, this could get interesting.
  13. I am getting all kinds of recorded messages and PACs calling me. Ang is in the teachers union now at school, and I think that might be part of the problem, because I never got this crap before.
  14. Then why bother caring? Find a bandwagon to jump on...
  15. I could care less if Maggs would have left the Sox like any other free agent had. But when he started lying to the fans and to the organization, the gloves came off. When he flat out called KW and the organization liars, when he was indeed lying through his teeth burns me. He deserves to be called on it, and he will. He is the same smile for the cameras and tell the fans what they want to hear liar as the other right fielder in Chicago.
  16. southsider2k5 replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    Only if we move to Cairo. Take a look at the map
  17. You should try getting the phone calls, and all of the people who want to talk about it too. I totally agree, I can't wait until f***ing Tuesday.
  18. Are you insane? I didn't stop laughing the whole show. It was hilarious. "Are you defacating in that cantelope?" "oh, geez this is akward. I supposed I just should have waited until we started drinking and blamed the booze"
  19. Did anyone else watch Comedy Central's new show after South Park? This might be the funniest show on TV right now. This is a MUST see.
  20. OMG and some great PETA rips. "Mark and his wife Kelly" (who just happens to be a chicken)
  21. southsider2k5 replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    Its absolutely perfect here. Right about 55 degrees or so, and a crystal clear sky.
  22. Being burnt out on all of the election stuff... this episode is just hysterical.
  23. Is he worth $13 million if he takes us from Jason Grilli as our 5th starter to the playoffs? Take the 5th starters numbers and replace them with Pedro's, then tell me if he is worth $13 million to the White Sox.
  24. And SP isn't disappointing.... "given the choice between a deuch or a turd, I'd just rather not vote" LMFAO!!!
  25. Culture? [sS runs away]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.