Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. anothernotalentassclown@aol.com
  2. That is one of the strangest things I have ever heard.
  3. Or wait for the UN to do something about it...
  4. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    Has anyone seen the ricksaw/bike combination things running around downtown? Is that a new thing, or some promotional gimmick or what? Anyone got anymore info on them????
  5. http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines
  6. Hoo-ray, Hoo-ray!
  7. And a great comedic chant was MVP for Royce Clayton when he broke .100.
  8. http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_np=0&u_pg...2&u_sid=1235702
  9. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1906992 I am shocked. Stein must be softening in his old age.
  10. Oh I am sure we will hear all about how these guys suck...
  11. Damn, that 2005 team will be loaded.
  12. http://www.nbc5.com/news/3841686/detail.ht...994&dppid=65172
  13. And the ultra liberal Drudge Report.
  14. No links here... but why would the Sox have done it, if it wouldn't increase revenues?
  15. And I do know for a fact that we get IP hits from certian Chicago newspapers...
  16. Actually the Giants are my darkhorse for Beltran. Really it is a perfect fit. They need protection for Barry, and in two years, they lose his huge salary, so they only have to make it work until Barry breaks Aarons record. JMO.
  17. Whatever it took to get there. If I had it, I would pay it. I'd probably end up in debt for them.
  18. There is no way I want to see a pitcher taken out of an extreme pitchers park and moved into an extreme hitters park type signing for us. See also Chan Ho Park and Jose Lima. I would be scared to death that Perez would do the samething.
  19. You can add a proper overhand curveball. The key is where the thumb on the throwing hand ends up. If it ends up pointing away from the body, a kid shouldn't be throwing it.
  20. No doubt he would fit right in there...
  21. One of my fav's from HS was any player we knew who had gotten girls pregnant (which was waaaay too many) we'd chant DADDY-DADDY. Also for dummies, we chant S-A-T!
  22. Out of curiosity, was that the game where the Hawks won like 7-2 or 9-2? If it was, I was at that game. Pavel Bure was my favorite player for a long time. I wanted to see him play.
  23. Props to the Cardinals I hope to see them take down the Red Stockings. And definate props to Houston, it was an incredible run, and it would have been nice to see them go out there will Miller and Pettitte, but they have nothing to be ashamed of. Hopefully they can keep the group together sans Beltran.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.