Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Wow Bill Clinton personally emailed you Tex? That is the coolest thing ever! I wish someone important would email me...
  2. http://www.nbc5.com/politics/3838410/detai...994&dppid=65193
  3. http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041021/D85S0AF00.html
  4. Now that SNL is mentioned, I am a Tina Fey fan. I would be curious to see her stand up.
  5. I like this one better Kyle: You got the best balls in the world Chef. Chef: Damn straight.
  6. The space shuttle goes up for all. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/DESTINATION...m.ap/index.html
  7. http://interestalert.com/brand/siteia.shtm...Late%20Breaking
  8. That's because women don't have a sense of humor /the obvious joke
  9. http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/stor...k_ej&id=1900712 Interesting read.
  10. Cards in a blow out 11-3
  11. http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/21/news/funny/red_sox_tickets/
  12. I know its annoying, but I would much rather see elections decided in this manor. Both of the political parties are responsible for what their do with their money. The 527's have none of these responsibilities.
  13. And this is my answer for why you go for the jugular... Jose Pantiagua
  14. The NA-NA-NA chants at Old Comiskey. There are none better.
  15. You mean Manny who doesn't have an RBI against the Yankees in his last 9 playoff games against them? He didn't look like much out there at all.
  16. Couldn't have said it any better. You cannot give the Yankees any chance at all to get back in that game. You aren't thinking about tommorow, right now is all that matters. Period.
  17. Well as long as no one blows it up, it'll be ok
  18. [adds 'bombs' to things not to joke about at the airport]
  19. Ravens Giants Eagles Colts Vikings Panthers Rams Buccaneers Falcons Patriots Packers Seahawks Saints Bengals
  20. I would bet he is saying that about every big market city in baseball...
  21. http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...s_cws&fext=.jsp
  22. I still don't buy the arguement that dollar vote is free speech. Free speech is one person, one voice, not one person $10 million to control the airwaves. All of this crap is garbage. It is all behind the scenes attempts to manipulate the election by any means possible.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.