Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Here's Somebody Who No one has talked about...
damn I could have sworn he was a lefty Nevermind, forget everything I said. Keep Pauly.
-
Beltran
Cheat brought up some good points. The Yankees might actually not have the money to sign Belt. I get the feeling the Dodgers could be a destination. Both with their lack of offense, and the Milton Bradley issues.
-
Here's Somebody Who No one has talked about...
The one thing I like about Sexson is that he is lefty power, which this line up sorely lacks. But we would have to deal PK quickly and get Sexson signed up to make this work.
-
Trick or Treaters
Whew I am clear then...
-
Happy Birthday SoxAce!
Happy Birthday Ace!!!
-
Tampa Tribune endorses no one.
That might be the best endorsement issued during this whole election cycle. Props to the Tampa Trib for having the guts to do it.
-
J.Quinn
It just scares me when even the Bears coaches say that Krenzel is no where near ready. Usually they at least make up some BS about how they are learning and close. It wasn't so in Krenzels case.
-
Beltran
I don't think we would have ever gone after him. He just doesn't fit our needs that well. There are many other positions we could spend big money on and get a much more quality upgrade over what we have now.
-
InDemand PPV dumps Michael Moore
I never said I thought the government was honest. I definately know better than that. But there is no way you are going to see tons of visual evidence come out of the pentagon. That would be about the dumbest thing our government ever did. It would endanger tons of people lives.
-
J.Quinn
Unless Chad Hutchenson learned a whole hell of a lot, really quick, there is zero hope for this team. They have to have a QB who can throw. Quinn reminds me of Borchard with all of the talent and physical tools, but the elevator seems to be stuck short of the top floor. Krentzel isn't even ready, and that's according to the coaches. This ship is sinking quicker than the Titanic.
-
Kerry may have "won" the debates......
Kerry's hometown newspaper endorsed Bush...
-
Anderson is hitting well
I hope that it is.
-
Beltran
Talked about it, but never did. Borass is still being quoted in the papers re: Belt's pending FA. He was just in the Trib TH or FR.
-
As much as Valentin has to go...
At Soxfest the year we got Jose and Cal, I told Eldred he was the most popular guy in Chicago right now (because he meant the end of Navarro) Ray Durham was sitting next to him and about fell off of the podium laughing.
-
Anderson is hitting well
Geesh, I am starting to wonder if Baj is having mechanical problems or if he is having confidence problems after his messy stint up here?
-
Beer
You obviously weren't exposed to beer at a young enough age See my avy? That's me just short of 4 years old, drinking from my dads beer at Old Comiskey.
-
Fan Sues Florida Marlins
Cheat!!!
-
Wolves off to a bad start
I would imagine at least Ilya is playing in Europe. Last I saw a touch over 200 players have gone over there, or about 1/3 of the NHL.
-
J.Quinn
That was just brutal to watch today. Oh well, just one game closer to the #1 draft pick
-
Red Cubs Look Like Shit
If you ask me (and no one did) the Red Sox have had the look of a beaten team since game one. Almost like they know that they can't be the Yankees in the playoffs, and as soon as the Yankees got ahead early, it was over.
-
InDemand PPV dumps Michael Moore
You do realize that the Pentagon is the spy capital of the world, right? Did you expect guided tours? Of course you aren't going to get all kinds of pictures. Any kind of information leaks could endanger lives and projects all over the world.
-
70,000 dead in Sudan
Couldn't have said it any better myself. The destruction of another generation is taking place in front of our very eyes. And the world humanitarian and political structure lets out a collective :sleep It is so sad.
-
30 years of D&D
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/10/16/dung...s.ap/index.html
-
As much as Valentin has to go...
They had to put screws in his elbow to stabalize it.
-
Red Cubs Look Like Shit
Nope the all-star game determines home field...