Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Athlon Sports Magazine picks for CBB
He can recruit, but he can't win the big game. Remember after he left Tulsa, he has never beaten a higher ranked seed in the NCAA tourney.
-
Shouldn't we offer Mags a contract?
Actually a team can void a contract until the player passes a physical, unless that is a part of the contract.
-
Da Bears thread
I like Bobby Wade, that was just a stupid play.
-
I know it's early but......
Well if you follow the pattern of hands over your ears posting whatever cutdown you can think of... anti-semite seemed like a good bet for what came next. Meanwhile when you want to get back to a conversation that consists of than mega-dittos, let me know.
-
Stopping Hurricanes
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WEATHER/09/12/hurr...e.ap/index.html
-
I know it's early but......
How many "megadittos" posts preceded that?
-
**Game Thread** (The rubber match)
Too bad the Bulls and Hawks weren't playing to make it 5-5
-
Edwards Owned Cheney
Edwards would have beaten the snot out of any of the other 3, no doubt about it.
-
**Lions @ Bears Game Thread**
My 4-12 is looking better and better.
-
Edwards Owned Cheney
Its sad, but I think out of all 4 of the Pres/VP canditiates, Edwards is the only one who might have a clue how ordinary folks live. Sidenote, did anyone watch the Bush vs Kerry Bling off on MTV? Sick.
-
**Game Thread** (The rubber match)
Actually he went with the fastball a ton today. I don't know if he was tipping it, or if the Angels were just reading the papers and knew he was going to be throwing it, but they hammered him hard.
-
**Game Thread** (The rubber match)
Rooney seemed to think that Contreras is hurt. I hate to say it, but I hope so after the way he has pitched the last two outings.
-
**Game Thread** (The rubber match)
Yeah like I said, he needs to move the ball around a little bit more. Change the plane of the hitters eyes.
-
**Game Thread** (The rubber match)
No he hasn't been scoreless yet, but he has had some bad luck in some of his outings as well. But I am sure that he would be the first to tell you he should have pitched over some of that stuff.
-
**Game Thread** (The rubber match)
Yeah, all hits. Nothing hit superhard. To me it looked like Jeff was almost throwing too many strikes and they were just sitting on him.
-
**Game Thread** (The rubber match)
Good to see Jeff battle back after giving up those 4 runs with no outs. Hopefully Ozzie gives him another inning out there to try to relax and go after them.
-
Shouldn't we offer Mags a contract?
Well to be technical then we still have to offer arbit to get the picks
-
Andy Katz top 50 teams in college basketball.
And 5th in the Big Ten along with a tourney appearence is good enough to be in the Top 50... I think that was the point all along. I don't think anyone thinks IU is final four material, but they are definately Top 50.
-
Bush's Forged Documents
I have always thought of Rush as entertainment, because he sure isn't dependable enough to be considered the news in my eyes. His opinionated slants make his version of the new undependable in my eyes. And IMO that is getting to be the problem with the networks as well.
-
**Lions @ Bears Game Thread**
Another year and the Bears still suck. They are losing at home to a team that didn't have a road win in 3 years, and is without a bunch of their top players... Well I am ready for spring training.
-
Another reason why North Korea...
Well if you believe this, there was no nuclear test. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/09/1...last/index.html
-
Shouldn't we offer Mags a contract?
We do have to offer him arbitration to get picks for Maggs...
-
Good Free Agent Article
You mean the PK of 5 of the last 6 years or the one odd ball year? I think the odds are pretty good Pauly will be just fine.
-
Athlon Sports Magazine picks for CBB
The top of the Big Ten looks about right to me except I think they have Michigan too high, unless they got some big time guys that I don't know about.
-
Bush's Forged Documents
Well you are dead on right, he doesn't have 5 people to compete against, he has the entire AM frequency to compete against. Plus he has all of the cable news networks to compete against. As for his TV show it was awful, just like his radio show. To make it worse, Rush definately has a face for radio. But look at the networks that carried it, and when it was on... it was on off-networks and on after the late news. Its not like he was going up against the networks prime time news.