Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Bush's Forged Documents
And that ought to tell you something. When one of the most famous newsbroadcasters in history who is on at prime time on a major network gets outdrawn by a guy who is on the radio while most people work, what does that tell you about people's opinion of the media. If they were saying what people believed, it wouldn't be like that.
-
I know it's early but......
Any poll that has Bush with a 10% lead is garbage. Just ask people around, it is so divided it is crazy.
-
Bush's Forged Documents
And when Rush is broadcasting on CBS I'll believe there is no bias on main TV network news. MegaBS Tex.
-
Andy Katz top 50 teams in college basketball.
If Sean May stays healthy he is going to end up a lottery pick. They guy is talented
-
Andy Katz top 50 teams in college basketball.
I really think UNC is going to win it all this year.
-
Happy 19th Birthday DBAH0
Luckily in Australian that dollar is worth about $1.30
-
Bush's Forged Documents
And little wonder why when one of the biggest names in journalism is fund raising for the democratic party...
-
**Game Thread**
Neal with a nice inning of work, gets the double play to end it. 11-5 Sox after 6 innings of play.
-
**Game Thread**
Guillen follows it up with a single. Ozzie Guillen out to the mound and brings out Neal Cotts.
-
**Game Thread**
Glaus goes yard to make it 11-5 in the bottom of the 6th
-
**Game Thread**
OMG, supposedly Cheech and Chong are working on a spoof of the Passion of the Christ :headshake :banghead
-
**Game Thread**
GLOAD DOES YARD WORK!!!! 11-4 SOX
-
**Game Thread**
Cheech in the booth
-
**Game Thread**
Grilli throws a 1-2-3 5th 10-4 Sox after 5 complete
-
**Game Thread**
Ground out for the first out in the bottom of the 5th... meanwhile now Jon Adkins is throwing in the Sox pen.
-
Awards from Soxtalk
We did 4 for the Soxtalk Awards, but 5 is fine as well. The categories look good to me
-
**Game Thread**
Halfway home and the White Sox lead 10-4 in Anaheim
-
Post your Desktop
I think its Bob
-
Soxtalk Calendar Additions
Calendar Admin... YES!
-
**Game Thread**
Nice play by Jose off of the Grilli deflection for the 3rd out. 10-4 Sox after 4 innings of play FWIW Neal Cotts was the man warming in the pen.
-
**Game Thread**
That gets followed up with another two out hit... I wonder when Oz will fire up the pen? Diaz would be the long man I would guess...
-
**Game Thread**
Two out 2 RBI single gets the Angels within 10-4.
-
**Game Thread**
I would love to see the Sox get him, but if I am Anaheim, I ditch Eckstein or Kennedy and put Figgens in one of their spots instead. The guy is electric.
-
**Game Thread**
Ortiz gets the Sox 1-2-3 in the 4th. 10-2 Sox after 3 1/2.
-
Why Would a FA sign with the Sox
I'm not looking at Cliff to be the closer. For a seventh inning guy he is solid. He isn't making a lot of money in the first place.