Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. If I had to guess... those guys all cost too much
  2. Puberty can start that early in women. It is rare, early onsets of puberty are becoming more and more common.
  3. Mass's gov got the same type of letter.... http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/10/...e.ap/index.html
  4. And that is my point. This is election makes me want to :puke Give McCain, give me Edwards... hell at this point where is Ross Perot?
  5. So you are saying he could challenge Crede at third next year
  6. Well here is somewhere of what Kerry has done... Is looking to reform the tax code with the direct benefit of enriching his own fortune http://www.techcentralstation.com/041504C.html Was in Cambodia in 1968... or was he? http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/fe...ml?id=110005483 Took money from a Chinese arms supplier in exchange for putting him front of the SEC. http://www.asianpacificpost.com/news/article/163.html http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4264134 Admitted to being a war criminal http://hnn.us/articles/3552.html Had extensive dealings with Ken Lay even defending him after his indictment http://news.bostonherald.com/national/view...articleid=34958 Once again, don't tell me how great John Kerry is. It is complete garbage.
  7. Yeah the pause in the middle is why I didn't include her.
  8. I moved the picks to the contest board for anyone who is looking for them
  9. http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/09/...n.ap/index.html
  10. You don't want to cut someone open unless you have to...
  11. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5954011/
  12. One of the nurses is original, but I can't think of her name. She is the black nurse that lost a bunch of weight.
  13. FWIW The New York futures exchanges are observing the following moments of silence in honor of the anniversary of 9-11. 7:46 8:03 8:59 9:29 After the last moment, they will remained closed until 10 am, staying closed for one minute for each member of the New York futures markets who lost their lives in 9-11.
  14. http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/10/t...e.ap/index.html Am I the only one who still watches ER?
  15. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/09/09/s...n.ap/index.html
  16. I love the idea. I really want to send a team that wants to be there, and a team that they can put some mix together with. The olympic team needed shooters, and guys like Stoudemire, James, and Anthony barely played and could have easily been other players who fit the needs of the team better.
  17. I believe Jurrasic has a players option. I don't think it is up to KW.
  18. I have the sick hope that Coloumbian prisions treat child molesters teh sameway as American prisions do...
  19. southsider2k5 replied to Yoda's topic in SLaM
    I think we can excuse the Aussie for not knowing who a cartoon character from 15 years ago is... As for me 1. Only when it is really cold 2. Never 3. Not since being married 4. Optimus would own GI Jane 5. Only with about 4 or 5 eggs over-easy.
  20. southsider2k5 replied to MinnesotaSoxFan's topic in SLaM
    Try to ask lots of questions. Use it as an opportunity to put a face on Islam. It is a great chance to learn that 99.9% of Muslims want the exact samething that Christians want.
  21. This matters because one candititate is running on the platform that he is not George W Bush. Silly question then, why is he doing the exact samethings as W? John Kerry is just like George W Bush no matter what anyone tells you. They both are lying, cheating, stealing, and would sell their families into slavery to win this election, I have no doubts.
  22. And if John Kerry wasn't throwing temper tantrums about people investigating his activities 30 years ago, that arguement might hold some water with me. He is so eager to run with the samethings that he is decrying. That is what pisses me off about John Kerry. This whole election f***ing sucks. W is an ass clown who doesn't deserve to be President, and the only person I despise more right now is running against him.
  23. They do for some reason. But they usually seem to be low run HRs. I wonder why that is? I wonder if it is playing in the small park, or a function of the pitching they are taught?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.