Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I think John Kerry wants you to be in his cabinet first.
  2. I couldn't resist, after he explained the nickname. And if the dad is getting nicknamed after his son, I guess that means Brandon has officially arrived.
  3. Its funny because its true BTW good to see you back here Mr Bmac
  4. Hey welcome to the site Bryan. Its good to see you took everything constructively, that instantly gives me respect for you, and your operation. I'll agree you have some overwhelming competition when it comes to scouting the minor leaguers. We have people ranging from season ticket holders, White Sox minor leaguers, and the founders of futuresox who regularly visit the Sox affiliates and view their games to compete with. These guys know their stuff. Good luck with your site, and hope to see you around
  5. This is Rich Daley country, if being alive wasn't an issue for voting, I doubt residency is...
  6. Sorry Apu, not that I know of. Maybe Jas or Alex might know.
  7. Once again Kerry stays on the offensive, but the interesting part was that a protest was attacked by people at the rally, and then the Secret Service denied the requests of the media who wanted to interview the guy. And of course if this was at a Bush rally it would have been front page news, instead it is a afterthought in a bigger article. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5941108/
  8. It is quicker to get from Moscow to Chicago, than to go from the eastern most tip of Russia to the western most tip of Russia.
  9. http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/08/pitchfork...y.ap/index.html
  10. More on this from the American Thinker http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=3821
  11. The planned midair capture failed, and it hit the ground at about 100 mph, the results are not pretty. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/09/08/g....cnn/index.html
  12. Incredibly similar path
  13. Great exchange in the Pink Floyd thread... Critic-Not by me, you wouldn't. I've never been a fan of theirs at all. Completely opposite of the style of music I like. Hammerhead's reply-Complete opposite.... What we have here is a Herman's Hermits fan
  14. yeah sorta. And you are right about that being an awesome opportunity. I know I would kill to see the World Series. But if I ever want to do that, it will be in another city.
  15. Hockey is a crazy game. I think more than any other sport, a bad bounce or two, coupled with a hot goalie, can have a huge surprise happen. Granted I am not saying that Canada will lose, but the hockey gods are a fickle bunch.
  16. Defintately. We saw exactly why NYY was eager to get rid of Jose, even for a washed up Loiaza. Contreras is a mental case no doubt. That being said, if he is going to be saved, being in a latin clubhouse, with a latin manager is the best chance there will be to do it.
  17. There is no arguing that if he makes that play, the Sox are out of the inning with only one run in. It is a pretty direct link IMO. I'm not one for blame, but Hawk speaks the truth. Granted Contreras didn't help himself at all, but it shouldn't have gotten to that point.
  18. Out of curiousity what off-shoot is closed to rock now a days? Metal, Punk, Alternative? or is it something I am missing?
  19. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    Talk about bombs and anthrax, they love that stuff. That is guarenteed to get you out of all of the lines...
  20. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/...x.ap/index.html
  21. Well all too soon we can talk Indiana high school basketball...
  22. Sure does. Thanks Rex Pretty much I count on most of my minor league info from you guys, so if I ask questions like that it is just to better understand what you all are talking about. If I didn't ask, I would be completely clueless for some of the stuff you guys just assume. And as usual, great job with getting us tons of info. I think I speak for everyone when I say, we appreciate it tons.
  23. And before you hurt yourself getting all bent out of shape, the questioner specifically referenced Christian teachings and traditions. So it only follows natural thought that the answers would follow that same path. If the questions were more general, so could the answers have been.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.