Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Crede is definately a Boras guy. I am not sure if anyone else is or not. I know none of the big guys are...
  2. Everyone loves the Cheat
  3. Happy Birthday Wino! I had no idea it was your birthday too, so hopefully you don't mind the lateness
  4. What is being covered up is all of the top secret work and employees that take residence in that building. You can't take a TV camera through the most sensative area to American intelligence. First of all if you start putting intellegence workers faces on TV you endanger their lives and the lives of their friends and family, and if you get images of top secret info and projects you could be endangering lives and operations in the field. Think about some of these things people.
  5. Ozzie made this mistake last time Grilli pitched, I hope he doesn't do it again. Get him out while you still can.
  6. That is great work as usual Mario
  7. When we tried to figure out the Soxtalk awards last year, we decided to keep it as positive as possible.
  8. Grilli through 5 innings with the lead
  9. I can't believe Cali is weak Kerry. Man if a state like that swings, the election is over. I wonder if that is that Arnold affect or what?
  10. southsider2k5 replied to whitesoxin''s topic in SLaM
    A blue 1988 Chevy Cavilier, damn I hated that POS.
  11. I think Edgar is borderline for the HOF, but there is no shame at all in that. To Edgar
  12. The new mustang's suck, unless you put out a ton of money for a Cobra. I get better preformance out of my stock Impala.
  13. And most of that wasn't his fault. An error, a passed ball, an "intentional" walk, and infield single. He didn't really pitch as badly as it looked.
  14. Thanks guys
  15. http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/06/...pass/index.html
  16. Bump... anyone?
  17. From the Hoosier posse
  18. Out of curiousity, what is a two year old doing in the street in the first place?
  19. Be Safe Jim, good luck with everything.
  20. I got a new 2004 Impala in January and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. The SS's will probably be more than what you are looking to pay, but the LS and base models work just fine. If you want to know anymore, let me know.
  21. I am starting to believe it is the Soxtalk bounce. Neal Cotts- goes to the majors BMAC- Sox minor leaguer of the year IMO Bullard- has kicked ass in everything from set up to middle relief to swing starting. Jeff Baj- kicks ass as a closer in AA and AAA, making it up to Chicago in a Sept call up. We need to get some more of these guys signed up and posting
  22. New Jack City
  23. Out of curiousity, how much of that is the Packers, and how much of that is learning from the best in the game in Farve? Buehrle had problems until David Wells showed him the way, could it be the same kind of thing?
  24. Some people on here sure think grammar is their middle name

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.