Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Stupid question, but is Ichiro a free agent after this season? Could having Shingo here present a chance to lure him here if he is a FA? There is no bigger grinder in all of MLB than Itchy.
  2. Hey the Sox moved back into second place, that's nice
  3. I have only played the sim a couple of times, but I really like it. We will definately have to play it sometime.
  4. The Bajenaru effect, I swear!!!! Great jobs by Jon Adkins and the offense tonight. Joe Crede looks like has finally shortened his swing, and the Borchard triple was a great swing as well.
  5. So lets hear the story NUKE!!!
  6. That might have been the most annoying pregame show ever. If they had slurped on Ichiro anymore I was going to :puke I hope he goes oh fer the series after listening to that crap.
  7. southsider2k5 replied to MinnesotaSoxFan's topic in SLaM
    As a Sox fan, I think this is the most appropriate Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye He'll never love you, the way that I love you 'Cause if he did, no no, he wouldn't make you cry He might be thrillin' baby but a-my love (my love, my love) So dog-gone willin' So kiss him (I wanna see you kiss him. Wanna see you kiss him) Go on and kiss him goodbye, now Na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye Listen to me now He's never near you to comfort and cheer you When all those sad tears are fallin' baby from your eyes He might be thrillin' baby but a-my love (my love, my love) So dog-gone willin' So kiss him (I wanna see you kiss him. I wanna see you kiss him) Go on and kiss him goodbye, na-na na-na-na na na Na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye [fade in] Hey hey-ey, goodbye Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye [repeat many times and fade out]
  8. But he speaks the truth
  9. southsider2k5 replied to MinnesotaSoxFan's topic in SLaM
    Is he gone yet?
  10. I think most project him as a set up guy in the majors, but who knows. He has had success as a closer in the high minors so anything is possible.
  11. My desktop, boring, but I love space images... This is Jupiter a couple of years after the comet impacts and the damage that it still shows.
  12. Common sense would also dictate that when you raid a theater full of terrorists and use a mystery gas to invade it that at least you would tell the doctors what you used so that they could save people's lives, but they didn't think that was too smart either. Or when you have a nuclear meltdown that you might want to get people out of the way and tell the rest of the world so that they could try to help. Put two and two together. Its not like the Russian government does the best job of informing the public...
  13. Way ahead of you Tony Is it too soon for a Jeff Baj fan club?
  14. Poppy Hildago your not
  15. Sorry guys, that's not going to happen. They'll average about 15K the rest of the way. Nobody wants to go anymore.
  16. And you believe the Russian military at its word?
  17. Actually I got your email after I posted that. I will take care of it myself on the 17th I'll have to send him an email to tell him we are sitting there.
  18. The best of the Q&A Do you feel you could immediately help the Chicago White Sox if called up today, or do you believe more time in the minors would help you further develop as a pitcher? Yes. And no more time in the minors. I'm ready! Let's go!
  19. Get me an autograph tonight if he is there!!!
  20. I don't get it at all. Why would you storm this school? Did the Russians learn their lesson with the theater? They are talking about 100+ dead kid possibly, and to me, you have to get them out safely, even if it means waiting longer. I know you don't want to negotiate with terrorists or appease them, but you have got to think about the safety of these children first. This is sooooooo sad. for all of these families.
  21. I keep hearing all kinds of reports...One said a heart attack, one said quad by pass.... You'd think they'd have better info for the ex POTUS.
  22. And the quick clips of the wakkos trying to storm the stage on at least two different occasions during Bush's speech.
  23. Well without seeing Baj pitch, he definately has the resume to be up here. he has put in a whole year of baseball at AA/AAA. Plenty of pitchers make that leap. Plus the guy put up huge numbers at both levels. He earned his shot with the best year of any reliever in the Sox system.
  24. Hell's YES!!!!! CONGRATS JEFF!!!!!!
  25. He is a NYC hospital, I haven't seen anymore details, they just showed the headline on CNBC. Hopefully it isn't too serious For Bill and his family

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.