Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I don't think that would even do it now...
  2. Jon Garland would get killed playing half of his games at Arlington Stadium. He would put up the same numbers down there.
  3. Yeah, if you refer back to the Q&A that future sox did with Jeff, that is how he said to pronounce his name. badge n arrow.
  4. Nevermind, I completely misread the question
  5. Hey Cheat, where did you get these images from? I tried googling and couldn't find anything. I was looking for some newer ones like this one.
  6. Depends on what you mean by helped us. Albert Belle came here and reset the single season RBI and HR records and then left town before his hip gave out. I consider that a really succesful FA signing. ELo came here as an FA and was Cy Young runner up. Shingo also came here as an FA.
  7. Uh, oh a friend of Heads? We'll try not to hold it against you
  8. And another bright spot is that he was 0-2 on 3 hitters.
  9. I was watching out at a restaraunt and I was yelling "they spelled his name wrong". I got some funny stares for that one.
  10. That is BS they gave him those 3 ER. That ball by Willie was an error, no doubt about it. If they score that an E4 and he gets out of it with no ER. But congrats to Jeff on his ML debut.
  11. Combination And I love my new sig
  12. My guess would be Elo, Jackson, Rauch and Olivo. Don't forget Thriller was the guy who publically refused to go after Torii Hunter. The other 3's problems are well documented. I haven't heard any peeps about Koch ever being or having any problems in the clubhouse. Yeah he pitched badly, but he always was a great teammate, and knew who to blame for his problems. Also this doesn't bode well at all for Garland and Crede coming back to the southside next year
  13. Apu the peacemaker? Who would have thunk it. Don't you have a school to bomb Yassir?
  14. Plus I have 2nd hand knowledge of a lot more players than that who lurk. I am not going to give any names because they haven't registerd, but we have a pretty big following as I understand it.
  15. Seriously, way out of line. I don't want to see this stuff anymore.
  16. Here is his profile http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1147
  17. Yes he has. His name on the site is manhands
  18. http://money.cnn.com/2004/09/03/news/midca....reut/index.htm
  19. The death toll is over 350 http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/04...hool/index.html
  20. Realistically speaking... give me Jaques Jones. Great defensively, and a good hitter.
  21. It was funny to listen to Rooney and Farmer talking about it...
  22. Is there anything better than the Yankees and Cubs self-disctructing? Oh yeah, the Sox not self-distructing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.