Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. The Bahamas got beat up pretty good by Frances. Looks like the storm has weakened a little over night, but still is packing plenty of punch. It could still add some strength today before it makes landfall.
  2. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    I've still got 4 more gmail invites left for anyone who is interested
  3. And fully endorsed by the adminstrative staff here at Soxtalk.com
  4. Happy Birthday guys!!!
  5. Good for Jeremy. Hopefully he does well.
  6. DBAH0's blog Fosters blah, blah, blah wallabies, blah, blah, blah vegemite blah, blah, blah dingos blah, blah, blah Americans reading DBAH0's blog :sleep
  7. Once again... they tried to aquire other guys. At very least they had deals done for Larry Walker and Carlos Delgado, but both exercized their no trade clauses.
  8. So do you want to sign the petition
  9. Yeah, definately interested as we are just planning on walking up anyway. I get the feeling that getting tickets won't be a big issue for the last month of the year.
  10. Why I outta.... STOMP ON YOUR LAWN!!!! You son of ..... your mom Critic I gotta buy you a beer sometime soon
  11. Oh I hear he is quite close with his nutsack
  12. After dealing with an office full of Aussie's everyday at work, they are that goofy
  13. It is at 39, but both maggs and frank could go on the 60 day DL to open up two more spots.
  14. See I knew I forgot someone... sorry Ms Lee, but you just need to post more often
  15. Good to hear. So the next steps IMO would be to narrow down ideas and start to bring things into focus.
  16. Off of the top of my head... Steff QueenPrawn POTUSChris chisoxfan14 Trillian Chisoxylady And I know I am missing some.... Sorry!
  17. As long as it is just her fingers getting licked
  18. The best part is viewing the video highlights of his best fights... And like I said, Darcy is an awesome guy. Basically an Aaron Rowand who busts his ass, and sticks up for his teammates. Plus he does tons of charity work. (he has a clause in his NHL contract for the Panthers to give so much money to it) I actually got to go out to dinner with him a few years back when he was in the minors and he was just cool as hell.
  19. The whole Jason thing is a big joke. Jason crashed the site and lost 3 weeks worth of data while trying to upgrade. It is just our way of poking fun at him. He knows it, and basically everyone else knows it, and he has never said it bothered him at all...in fact it seemed to make him laugh. But If it really bothers everyone I will take it down though.
  20. So out of curiousity does someone, or a few people, want to take control of this and take it from an idea, and start to put some substance to it???
  21. I'd be happy because that means the Marlins got the wild card, and the Cubs stayed home!!!
  22. Yeah it probably isn't smart to threadjack the poster with the highest ceiling on the site's thread Sorry B!
  23. So I guess I am the only one who might be going?
  24. You\/ Soxtalk Any questions?
  25. BANNED ALL OF YOU!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.