Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Alan Keyes meltdown
What happened to Keyes? He openned his mouth.
-
Joe Nathan
Good post, that is exactly how I feel.
-
Shingo not closing next season?
Shingo would be an incredible 8th inning guy if we had someone bringing serious heat out of the pen for the 9th. Not only would the contrast of speeds and angles make the closer all of the more dangerous, but then it would allow us to use Shingo in more key situations earlier in games when they are looking for a groundball DP.
-
READ THIS POST-NEW SOXTALK POSTING POLICY
Not to mention a board that would actually let you argue with new policies in public.
-
Russian Rebels Take Over School
The rebels are going to regret screwing with the Russians like this. Things like the "constitution" and "civil rights" don't hold much water there...
-
8/31/04 Presidential Poll
He did get on the reform party ballot in Florida
-
Alan Keyes meltdown
What will be less, percentage of votes for Alan Keyes or Rich Daley's next "opponent"? Discuss.
-
Alternative viewing
Pretty interesting actually. It was a tech effect and broke down all of the stuff they used to fight the fire. Gave a time line also, definately worth seeing.
-
Happy Birthday Texsox!!!!
Happy Birthday big guy!!!! (Oops that's too many, probably wouldn't work with all of the geriatrics drugs they have you on.)
-
Cubs players calling announcers during game
This team is so destracted, the self-distruction is rather entertaining.
-
Best TV Drama
I love my Law and Orders, but Sopranos is the tops.
-
Alternative viewing
They are doing a special on the History Channel at 7PM CDT, for those who don't want to watch Harden own the Sox. Should be interesting.
-
Who has the better Sox Fans?
Damn skippy. Don't mess with the Hoosiers
-
Sox Fans NFL Pix thread
THE President is going to play? how cool is that?
-
Sox Fans NFL Pix thread
I'll give it a run
-
Game Thread: 8-31-04 Sox vs. A's
Bad news. Rich Harden is unbeaten in his last 12 starts and hasn't lost since before the all-star break.
-
If you could add one White Sox person to the Cubs
If I gave a s*** about the Cubs either Marte or Takatsu. But since the Cubs can new jack swing on my nuts, Mike Jackson Robbie Alomar and Joe Borchard.
-
Jaime Burke
- Hey, i'm new.
I have to come clean with my former identity. I was, I was..... Southsider2k3- Little Girls and Kittys
- IU 2004-2005 Schedule
Thanks Grease- IU 2004-2005 Schedule
Is the Kentucky game at the Hoosier Dome? If so how do you get tickets for it?- Hey, i'm new.
For those temperature extremes it has to be the panhandle.- Flip-Flopping?
I guess GWB is a genious then http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ampaign_bush_dc- Republican National Convention
Moore done at MSG - Hey, i'm new.