Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Is the Kentucky game at the Hoosier Dome? If so how do you get tickets for it?
  2. For those temperature extremes it has to be the panhandle.
  3. southsider2k5 replied to jasonxctf's topic in SLaM
    I guess GWB is a genious then http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ampaign_bush_dc
  4. Moore done at MSG
  5. This arguement is something that intreages me. Those guys also never saw specialty relief, $100 million contracts, splitters, sliders, and cutters either. They never had trash newsreporters to thrive on their exploits, and they never had the option of free agency. For everything that you can give that would give an advantage to a hitter, there are things in todays game that would blow the mind of an old time superstar.
  6. Interesting stat, but how does that look without walks factored in?
  7. southsider2k5 replied to Queen Prawn's topic in SLaM
    That reminds me, I have a blanket I need to send you...
  8. southsider2k5 replied to Queen Prawn's topic in SLaM
    There has been a lot of s*** going around where I work too.
  9. :sleep http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=...rvice&printer=1
  10. No Clerks fans I guess...
  11. I gave him a pointless vote in the primaries (Bush had already wrapped up the nomination). I'd have done it in the election, and I would vote for him over any of the assclowns running right now.
  12. southsider2k5 replied to jasonxctf's topic in SLaM
    I think that is something both sides of the aisle can agree on
  13. Actually his ERA has never been the biggest problem. It is his MLB worst percentage of letting inherited runners score that has been the worst thing about Jackson.
  14. Raise taxes and still not have nearly enough money to pay for the lollypops they are offering to hand out. To the tune of $1.3 Trillion (with a T) more added to the deficit. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nati..._deficit26.html
  15. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    That is one of the places you will have to try sometime when you two are up here. The breaded steak is sooooooooo good.
  16. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    We were going to do Rico Bene's for breaded steaks but we wanted to make sure we didn't blow up his insides. We figured if we wanted him to buy lunch again, that wouldn't be the smartest way to do it.
  17. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    Tomorrow or TH for me. We were supposed to have a customer buy us lunch to day (we were going to do Pompeii) but he has never called :fyou
  18. southsider2k5 replied to valponick's topic in SLaM
    That is sooooo awesome... if only I could send a check to someone to speed up the process. But in the meantime I am going to go paint my nieghbors fence, it looks like so much fun
  19. Does Barry have back spasms or something to do with a bad back? As hard as he swings, if he is hurting, and then goes out pulls something, being out one game is better than a month. And it has always been his routine to sit out a day game immediately after a night game. I don't necesarily agree with it, but it isn't unusual.
  20. Ditto.
  21. southsider2k5 replied to valponick's topic in SLaM
    But that is a post? Will it still work if I quote it 5 times?
  22. Carpetbaggers are real men?
  23. I don't know if they are the same or not, though to be frank, I seriously doubt it. On here, Brando was using the jeremy id. But now HE GAWN.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.