Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Like killing 6 million Jews?
  2. Not at all. In this day and age of straight to the NBA preps, crybaby transfers, dropouts, and early NBA entry two is a great number for a top flight program. Hell look how many guys a year Duke loses, and I will still call them a pretty elite program.
  3. Hey Alex, is it possible for outsiders (nonstudents) to get tickets to that game?
  4. The Sox have already said as much.
  5. Hmm maybe you can get something with Hilary and Keyes on it, with the by line carpetbaggers of america
  6. They had one guy go to the NBA, a top 10 recruiting class, plus two upper classmen are transfering in... what exactly are you talking about?
  7. http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2863708
  8. I'd be willing to bet you the under on that one. Like I said in another thread I truely believe no one will get 50% of the vote, and we will stay up all night only to find out that the election is still too close to call.
  9. 20 years? They have eased the code since I lived down there... If you were born there, or didn't have family born there, you were pretty much a yankee.
  10. Texas wannabes :headshake Hey I lived down there 20 years ago... where's my star
  11. Tampering is probably the biggest reason for that. Espesially after KW complained about people tampering with Maggs. I am sure Coop has a list of guys for Kenny.
  12. Not at all. It just makes him a hypocrate who will use whatever is popular at the time to further his political career.
  13. And when did the media start paying attention to them... when John Kerry made it an issue.
  14. And thus far the left 527's have outspent the right at a nearly 10-1 ratio. That's why when GWB talks about regulating them, John Kerry was eerily quiet.
  15. You can't teach a 98 mph fastball. It would be interesting to see what a change of scenery could do for the guy.
  16. You are dead on right. If John Kerry isn't running around making this a central issue, the swift boat veterans would have been looked at the same as when moveon.org compared Bush to Hitler. They would have lost all credibility and no one would have cared.
  17. Pretty much the same reason we as White Sox fans are posting on this board
  18. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Sent. 5 left.
  19. Does Anderson play a better CF than Rowand? Right now I am thrilled with the job Aaron does there. He gets good jumps and makes great and accurate throws. Unless this kid is playing a great CF, stick Anderson in RF when he comes up.
  20. Actually I didn't like her speech at all. I can forget the artificialness of it, because she is a reluctant speaker at best, but terrorism was the wrong thing for her to be talking about. Talk about family values, and caring about people. Talk about the kids and the family dog. Paint a picture of the private man. Talk about the things that no one else knows. Leave terror up to the Dick Cheney's and Rudy Gulianis of the convention.
  21. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    Good news for all who are interested... I have 6 new invitations. I have no idea who got invites before, so the first 6 people to send me their names and email addys in PMs or emails gets them
  22. Sorry, I was referring to this baseball team right now
  23. I was flipping channels looking for something I knew wouldn't be as depressing as the Sox. So I found the 2nd biggest disaster in Chicago history
  24. Me too. The guy was a pro during his time in Chicago, and I wish him nothing but the best... but as for the Yankees, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.