Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Sshh I was trying to be nice Come on guys petition is still open!!! Save our Soxtalk!!!!
  2. Congrats to WS!!!
  3. southsider2k5 replied to 3E8's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Gload has been a nice surprise this year, but he is a butcher in the OF, he is 28 years old, and no one else has been willing to give him a starting job. Add those all up, and I see a good bench player at best.
  4. Given the choice between Uribe and Valentin, give me Jose. And actually I am on the Omar bandwagon between the 3 of them. The guy bunts, he moves runners over, he works pitchers, he steals bases. He would be a huge asset as a #2 hitter which we haven't had forever.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    Satilitte internet is expensive up front. The equiptment is like $600 total.
  6. The sad thing is that this will probably help the Cubs...
  7. Even after an almost 3 hour rain delay, it looks like your prediction is going down
  8. I really do believe that Miguel will do better than Davis will over the course of their respective careers. But we got Freddy Garcia out of the deal who will do way better than either of them, and better than Morse and/or Reed included.
  9. Once Aaron learns an inside out swing to move runners over, and learns how to bunt for a sacrifice, he can be my team capitian anyday.
  10. southsider2k5 replied to hi8is's topic in SLaM
    = emergency landing to remove drunk and beligerant passanger
  11. You did not just say that. Exactly how many of these "terrorists" that you celebrate the Israeli killings of have been tried and convicted? Dude that is hypocracy in its purest form. You can accept the murders of others, but because it is an Israeli caught, presumably with tons of evidence, he is only "presumed innocent" Give me a break.
  12. I take it you are signing my petition
  13. Good luck and spam soxtalk!
  14. southsider2k5 replied to MinnesotaSoxFan's topic in SLaM
    I sent Shiner's an email the other day and I never heard back. I asked them if they planned on trying out the Chicago area...
  15. Welcome to Soxtalk BBH! Are you a season ticket holder down there?
  16. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    I have always wanted to experience it, but I have never even got a quesionaire, let alone a summons.
  17. So you are in, right?
  18. So does this mean you aren't signing my petition?
  19. I don't know about how long time-wise, but I know the list is way over 100,000 people.
  20. As many of you know Soxtalk fell victim to an attack, not a coordinated cyber-attack to disable the site, but to Jason. We all love Jason, but we know he is a (hmm how do I say this) programming-challenged. We also all value our addiction to Soxtalk and in order to protect that addiction you all have to take a stand today with me. I am circulating a cyber-petition to make sure that Jason never upgrades alone again. We have a duty to protect Soxtalk from being taken down again. Won't you please join me in my crusade. Say you will sign my petition, please?
  21. Samething really
  22. They're still s***ty
  23. My inlaws have season tickets to that, and go every year. They love it.
  24. To be fair, I am not advocating a trade of Jon Garland. I want him here, and feel that the switch will click soon. (maybe not soon enough...) But I am speculating on what the Sox will do with him...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.