Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I read C Rectors asinine article in some blog about this board... it was pretty sad. Reminds me of when I was on this anime message board and some Brit got mad at us and he also hung out at some cockys*** British forum, and he told them all to laugh at the lame American message board... kinda like wtf? What is even funnier is that he isn't writing for that baseball blog anymore. Now he is down to lying about baseball message boards on a gamers site. Its almost sad really... but only until its funny again
  2. Lowe might be an interesting fit for the southside. The ideal pitcher for Chicago is a guy who throws a ton of groundballs. It is the fly ball pitchers who suffer here.
  3. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/maga...ex.html?cnn=yes
  4. I have gone to work everyday for the past over 5 years amongst the two biggest terror targets in the midwest in the Sears Tower and the Exchanges (CBOT, MERC, CBOE). I refuse to let something like that stop my life. And I think the symbolism of the people who could be representing our country not going to Athens is just sad.
  5. If they can't beat Italy, they aren't going to win a medal. But when all of your top stars wimp out, what do you expect?
  6. Hell no. Like I said at the beginning, find who ordered it, and impeach/procecute them. Period.
  7. Well I guess that answer could mean we would have two war criminals running for Pres, couldn't it...
  8. Honestly I can't believe they are all sticking to the story line that it was isolated. I want to know who ordered/allowed it.
  9. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/03/tigger.trial.ap/index.html
  10. Do they let Freshies have cars?
  11. http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/03/england.hearing/index.html
  12. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5590380/ Get ready for $2.50 gas prices, like I said a few months ago...
  13. First one that mentions my name gets banned
  14. Has anyone else actually ever ridden out a hurricane? I got to ride out Alicia from about 60 miles inland, and actually got to experience the eye of a cane that time. I also got to experience Allen from about 30 miles inland, but it was much, much less intense-even from closer to the Gluf. Hurricane Alicia
  15. $50 million
  16. Sure, Steff communicates what is to happen, and Jim does it respectfully and honestly
  17. Ang and I did a much more informal premarital counsiling, and it did bring up some good things we had never really thought about before. Plus we know the pastors family really well (we still volunteer with their youth group) so we had dinners and lots of fun over there as well.
  18. Why would you throw potential millions away for something so trivial?
  19. Yeah, the Big Ten has choked on it every year. I am not counting on anything. BTW what are the match ups for this year?
  20. No you are right, he is a Kansas fan. But in his eyes, everyone else sucks and is inferior forever to the Jayhawks.
  21. Good for JR. Hopefully he is successful, but I will take Garcia for sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.