Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Wow. I didn't think KC could score that many runs in a week.
  2. No tickets or accidents or anything? Or have you guys moved? Wow that's odd. I'd be pissed off too.
  3. Speculation is that a dead battery doomed the Genesis http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5946423/
  4. I'd be careful what you say... the plushie mafia is everywhere
  5. There was actually talk of making some kind of a photo/sites area for this kind of stuff. Honestly I have no idea what happened to it.
  6. Actually doing that is a damned good idea. That way we can get our own little archieve going.
  7. I have a feeling that Ribbie and Rhubarb along with Southpaw better watch themselves
  8. I hate the whole idea of the birth to death welfare state that the US has created, so the whole article he wrote is annoying to me. Oh darn, you social security might not be there. :rolly He is also completely ignorant of what made the 19-20th century gains in wealth possible, and that is productivity gains. With all of the automation, research and development that goes on, we don't need 8 kids to maintain the farm anymore. This reads like a high schooler's intro to microeconomics paper. :puke
  9. Hmmm now the they are getting rainouts in NY, I wonder if TB is crying for a forfeit?
  10. Interesting article on the changing weather patterns, and the impact on the state of florida http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeenne...ion/9603303.htm
  11. Update!!! WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE WANTED TO WATCH THE SHOWS http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/09/t...y.ap/index.html
  12. Astros and Rangers are my co#2 teams after living down there as a kid. I like seeing both of them do well, and the fact that is could be Houston knocking the Cubs out of the playoffs is all the better.
  13. Ivan killed at least 15 people in Grenada and damaged an estimated 90% of homes there. Now it is taking direct aim on Jamaica. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WEATHER/09/09/hurr...n.ap/index.html
  14. A man who was trying to shoot unwanted puppies, ended up shooting himself. http://www.local6.com/news/3716897/detail.html
  15. Great pics knight... did you take them or find them online somewhere?
  16. Me too Thanks for hopefully proving me wrong
  17. Wait, I thought the Royals were winning the AL Central?
  18. Good luck Jeremy
  19. Too bad, one bad pitch to a guy that pretty much owns. But regardless it is a good experience in a pressure situation for Brandon.
  20. Yeah, Brandon is BMAC3520, his dad is mccarthyp or Mr BMAC to us.
  21. southsider2k5 replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    So violence against women and homosexuals is a good thing?
  22. Wow, basically a direct hit on the one part of the state that hadn't been hit too badly. Plus I heard this morning it was now a category 5 hurricane. This is so sad and so incredible at the sametime.
  23. Glaus isn't going to resign, but they have a big stud prospect they want to take his place (I forget his name)
  24. [waiting for Alou's call to the booth]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.