Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. And that's why you got the honorary #2 signature on my e-petition
  2. I worked in the AOL pit of the CBOE for 3 years, which was f***ing awesome. It was at the height of the internet craze so work was pure adrenline. Then Goldman (Nut)Sachs bought the company I worked for and fired us all :fyou The place I work now is in a small office building right next to Union Station. It is funny you mention the CHX, because I am applying for a job there. The place I work now sucks, (it is "discount" and that is how they treat their employees as weel) and I would love to get out of there.
  3. Cough*signmypetition*cough
  4. In futures trading in downtown Chicago...
  5. That is an excellent idea. If they do it, we as Soxtalk need to try to get a donation together;.
  6. Ugly, when did you get married??? Belated congrats man!!!
  7. And waayyyyy more than any home game in Miami or Montreal....
  8. Notes from Bruce Levine on the radio pregame. Orodnez has met with James Andrews and another big doctor, and both feel that if bone marrow levels aren't fixing themselves very soon (which they haven't been) that yet another surgical proceedure will be needed on his knee. It will take 3 months to recover from the surgery if it happens. On Frank the team docs are going to inspect his heel this week. If heeling hasn't taken place Frank will undergo surgery to have a screw inserted in his heel. If Frank goes under the knife he is supposed to be 100% for spring training.
  9. Goldmember
  10. Hawk was hinting the other night that Adkins future could be as closer. Opinions?
  11. Doctor Detroit
  12. I finally found the perfect quote to desribe this election. Granted this was made in reference to conspiracy theorists, but it is still valid here. "For skeptics, no amount of proof is sufficient. For Believers, no amount of proof is necessary."
  13. And a day later Bush is back in front This thing is insane.
  14. How many TD's does Priest Holmes have
  15. You could always talk to this guy
  16. Has Butter been around lately? We need to get this stuff figured out here soon
  17. AL record is 29. All time is 36 in 1897.
  18. Wow. I didn't think KC could score that many runs in a week.
  19. No tickets or accidents or anything? Or have you guys moved? Wow that's odd. I'd be pissed off too.
  20. Speculation is that a dead battery doomed the Genesis http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5946423/
  21. I'd be careful what you say... the plushie mafia is everywhere
  22. There was actually talk of making some kind of a photo/sites area for this kind of stuff. Honestly I have no idea what happened to it.
  23. Actually doing that is a damned good idea. That way we can get our own little archieve going.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.