Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Draft Lottery Thread
They won't match any offer. They don't want Fizer.
-
Draft Lottery Thread
Fizer is a FA. The only way they can package him, is in a sign and trade deal, which is very unlikely.
-
5/26 White Sox vs. Rangers Game Thread
MIGUEL DOES YARD WORK!!!!
-
Draft Lottery Thread
No way. If the Bulls are going to trade this pick, they HAVE to get a veteran.
-
Chan Ho ain't pitchin tonight
Two words... Jaime Navarro.
-
fixing qwerty's sig
- Draft Lottery Thread
It sounds like Atlanta might take Howard if they get the #1 pick. Other than that it seems like Okafor is the #1 pick.- Draft Lottery Thread
It has always been like that throughout expansion. I have no idea why, but that is the tradition.- White Sox announce first upgrade of Phase V
The big quote- White Sox announce first upgrade of Phase V
RF would probably interfere with the view from the Stadium Club. That is why they had picked LF, or at least that was the way the rumors went, back when this idea surfaced.- White Sox announce first upgrade of Phase V
Cool. That is one of the unique highlites of the New Arlington Stadium is thier kids area in CF. It will be a welcome addition in the park. But that definately means no LF HR porch.- Colorado to reinstate Barnett as coach
What a joke. This stuff was way worse than any of the other college coaches that have been fired lately. I hope that Colorado gets protested like crazy.- OLD MAN BIRTHDAY THREAD
I know its tommorrow, but I wanted to make sure that you saw this today before you went to bed! Happy Birthday Jim!- Draft Lottery Thread
More succinctly, the Bulls chances at individual picks #1 20% #2 18.9% #3 17.2% #5 31.7% #6 12.2% (#4 pick belongs to the Charlotte Bobcats)- Draft Lottery Thread
They need to have a top 3 pick, badly. If they don't they are in big trouble. Regardless I hope they package someone and the pick for a big time scoring #2 or #3- Southsider17K
This is so last nights news *sigh*- Good grief..
So where do you yodel topless? (sorry it was left wide open)- Florida Woman earns belated diploma
Good for her (ensure in there)- Damon Andrews.... out.
Damon Andrews-meh Good luck to the guy and all, but I think he was pretty mediocre.- 5/25 games
But I went to Manchester?- I thought it would last forever
- Chan Ho ain't pitchin tonight
Wasn't Benoit the guy who got called up at the last minute last year and threw a shutout against us?- The Bible like you've never seen it....
The guy in hiding has a point...- Out of the Park Baseball
Does everyone have to have the same version in order to do a league?- Taking advantage of gas prices
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5053673/ - Draft Lottery Thread