Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Southsider's Quarter Season grades
Loiaza didn't decide to stay with the Sox, the White Sox had an option on him that they exercized.
-
Post ya favorite Beatles song:
I found an interesting trivia question I had never heard before. I will post the answer when I get home tonight On the cover of Sgt Pepper Who were the two people taken out of the picture?
-
Mariners' News
And diminishing marginal returns will be very evident. The longer they wait, combined with the further out of first place they fall, the less they will get for their guys.
-
Any Miami Dolphins fans here...
It is kinda sad there seems to be more dolpins fans than Bears fans on a Chicago team board
-
Proposed Deal from a Cubbune Writer..
You are forgetting one thing. Clement is a FA at the end of the season as well.
-
Juggernauts Polls
Can I change my vote to the other option?
-
Peeping Tom caught at a mall I go to every week
You have computers in jail?
-
American Idol finals set
Do you speak "Idol"? Take the quiz. I got 14 of 14, I am so ashamed
-
Fla. Panthers Fire Rick Dudley
Well it will be interesting because Keenan sure has a rep for trading away kids for proven commodities. Keenan has a whole bunch of kids there in FLA...
-
Fla. Panthers Fire Rick Dudley
WTF is up with that? Didn't they just run him out of town? I know it was as "coach" but Keenan has always had a big say in personell.
-
Proposed Deal from a Cubbune Writer..
There is one flaw in this whole thing. Odds sound fairly decent that Maggs will be resigned. It sounds like there is a near zero chance of Clement going back to the Cubs. If Maggs signs a deal with us, there is no chance of him being traded until late in his contract.
-
Southsider's Quarter Season grades
yeah you beat me to that answer OPS=WHIP
-
Shrek2 hurts retail sales?
http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/25/news/econo...dex.htm?cnn=yes
-
Flying Under The Radar
That's just cuz I wasn't there to own that game again. Lots of times after the youth group Ang and I voluteer with goes out to BW3's and that is the game that is usually playing. Being married goes a long way towards learning all of that female crap. Those kids don't have a chance
-
Flying Under The Radar
What part of Valpo do you guys live in? We play most of our games there. As a matter of a fact Thursday we play out behind the railroad tracks that run behind that cemetary right south of Kelsies
-
Saturday Starter?
Sounds like Rauch or Grilli. Ozzie had a thing for Grilli in the spring, but it is really Rauch's turn. It looks like either one of them could be starting on Saturday.
-
Southsider's Quarter Season grades
Thats my point. ERA and Batting average aren't the most important stats. They are meaningful, but they aren't the be all end all. They indicate a big part of what is going on though.
-
15 Kids?!?!
When I still worked at the CBOE I worked with a woman who was a Mexican immigrant. Her husband was one of 22 children of the same mom and dad. The kids were so far apart in years, that there were grandkids that were older than the kids.
-
Good Eatin'
That was how many Bartolo bought
-
The Sopranos last night...
I got to see the episode last night. Finally we are back to good shows. f*** the dreams sequences, f*** the stupid family crap. The drama of the business is what makes this show go. The scene with Johnny Sac at the end where he is getting s***ty about killing Tony B, and finally Tony tells him to f*** off, is what this show has been missing. Some real friction has been welcome.
-
Ncorg Post Over at WhiteSox Boards
Last year was actually the last year the Os had to pay Belle. That was some of the money that got freed up for Ponson, Lopez, Tejada etc...
-
Mariners' News
Yeah the only chance that guys like Olerud and Edgar have of being moved is for low level prospects to fill a specific need for a team. They aren't going to get much on the open market. It is going to be guys like Franklin, Meche, Garcia, Guardado etc that are going to rebuild their farm system.
-
Dave Wills of ESPN 1000
You do?
-
Richie Sexson
Damn. That is too bad for the kid. The thing is with AZs best bat out of the line up, the Randy Johnson sweepstakes might get sped up.
-
WHAT DOES TEX HAVE TO HIDE?
Which explains why he fled to Texas in the first place...