Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Old Posters lurking around the boards
I was thinking 31 and up, subject to review annually
-
Ballpark Etiquette
- Old Posters lurking around the boards
It isn't everyday you get to use that song title in a post- Old Posters lurking around the boards
Personally I don't think old people should be allowed to post here, let alone lurk...- Ballpark Etiquette
Places like the UC actually have curtians that they pull at the end of the tunnels to the seats, and won't let anyone in while play is going on. There might be a more proper term for it, but a guy I know who was an usher for the Hawks always called it that.- Question about the Yankees
According to this it is 12 years $500 million http://www.ncpa.org/pd/state/slaug98c.html- No More Waiting KW
This isn't MVP. You can't just go out and make a deal in a vaccuum. The other teams just aren't ready to deal yet, and short of waaaaaaaaaay overpaying, there isn't anything KW can do about it.- Last day on Soxtalk for a little while
Have a safe trip!!!! And plenty of- Ballpark Etiquette
I am an odd-ball with this I know, but I am really old fashioned in this. If you are in your seat, you should be watching the damned game. People on cell phones trying to get on camera should be escorted out of the stadium. Period. I am also a big proponent of hockey rules. If the game is going on, you should be in your seat. No getting up while a pitch or a play is going on. Wait until play is done, then exit or enter your seat. People causing problems need to be run out of the stadium early. The longer they stay, the more chances of a fight breaking out. Plus if you set the example that stupid s*** will not be tolerated, other people won't be as likely to do it.- Media Bias study
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/ne...t_id=1000517184- Author booed off during stage
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisla...ories-headlines- Revenge of the Economists
http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...id=agrHqq5dSJcg- Has AROW earned another look?
Rowand is a streaky guy. He did this last year as well, with the slow start and then then the huge streak. I imagine Ozzie will ride him the sameway that he has rode his other hot players.- Screw Baseball Tonight....again
That is an awesome smilie and someone needs to add it.- Terror threat: We'll kill Madonna
As opposed to the SLaPers who never make it to Pale Hose Talk?- 5th starter thread
Well after reading that I guess I have to add Kohlmeir, Grilli, and Adkins into the fifth starter possibilities- R the reds
2003 Royals=2004 Reds. The Reds lack of pitching will catch up to them. They have an incredibly potent offense but losing 9-7 is still losing.- VERY SLOPPY ROSCOE!!!
Damn I thought I posted a lot. Maybe in 3 or 4 years we will have a new leader atop the post # board- 5th starter thread
Out of the options we currently have available to us, who should we go with and why? IMO we have the following guys as options. In no particular order... Felix Diaz Neal Cotts Jon Rauch Josh Stewart Arnie Munoz- 57 count 'em 57 RUNS during this 7 game road trip
And that right there is the most important stat of all. 5 wins.- 5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
I think everyone is out enjoying the last of the weekend. I know I am doing a million other things while watching this game. BTW 17-6 White Sox lead after 6 1/2 innings of play- 5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
Updating this post... Rowand 4-6 4 RS 3 RBI Olivo 3-5 2RBI 2RS Crede 1-4 1 RBI Not a bad call if I don't say so myself- 5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
Stop it.- Borchard goes 4-5
ABoz you better update your Borchard watch- 5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
Ron Gardenhire-You've got mail. Message-This isn't Jerry Manuel's Corpseball team anymore. Sincerely- Ozzie and the Southsiders PS That is two touchdowns worth of runs unanswered. - Old Posters lurking around the boards