Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Terror Attack before Elections
If he goes into the final weeks losing in the polls, you can count on it.
-
The Bible like you've never seen it....
These are hilarious
-
Terror Attack before Elections
Personally, I would have my doubts. But Americans by and large are lemmings. Enough people will believe it to turn the election into a route.
-
Terror Attack before Elections
I voted for "Hey dude the Sox in are first place" because, well, they are! Seriously, I really think they are going to try their hardest to do something ala Madrid before our elections. It will be interesting to see if they can pull it off or not. If it happens, Bush is gone. If they stop something big, Bush wins in a landslide.
-
Out of the Park Baseball
Cool. Thanks SNB.
-
Out of the Park Baseball
What does it cost? I have to figure out my bills for June first though.
-
Good grief..
This generation of teens? I would have to say I haven't seen any generation of smart teens.
-
More on cars and sex...
Anything in there about chicks with Vettes?
-
5/25 games
No problem. Do you recall what Rauch was throwing in Bham before he got hurt?
-
WHAT DOES TEX HAVE TO HIDE?
- 5/25 games
Hey Rex, since you are floating around, did you catch the question about Rauch's velocity being back to pre-surgery levels?- Post ya favorite Beatles song:
What is the difference of where you are at?- WHAT DOES TEX HAVE TO HIDE?
So what are you hiding from today?- New trivia question for the Jumbotron.
Where is Juggernaut when you need a poll started?- Good News
- 5/25 games
Never met the guy, but I have heard that before. I hope he is successful more for our playoff run than anything. We HAVE to find a fifth starter if we are going to win the ALC. PERIOD. And if we can find that person without trading anybody, all the better.- 5/25 games
Isn't that pre-surgery velocity, or very close to it? Could Rauch finally be getting back to golden boy prospect stuff? Now that would be exciting.- May 2004 Quotes of the Month
Steff in the NASCAR vs Dodgeball thread- Dodgeball vs. NASCAR
LMAO. I was just laughing to myself at how long this thread has gone on, and that about sums up this thread perfectly- This'll give you clownophobia
Obviously you were never an Animaniacs fan, or you would have been familiar with Wakko's clownophobia.- Livan Hernandez Article
And his arm is about to fall off from all of the abuse he has had done to him. He scares me.- Last phase of renovation
I broke up the pictures, and he got sent PM asking him to shrink it a little.- Ncorg Post Over at WhiteSox Boards
They are Aussies after all- Last phase of renovation
I thought the budget numbers had pretty well killed the homer porch?- Dodgeball vs. NASCAR
I get to be the owner of the Chicago team so that I can make lots of money! - 5/25 games