Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
He does. If you want to see an example of a guy with loads of talent, and no mental approach what-so-ever, look no further than Guzman.
-
5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
ARow!!! Think Aaron got the message from Ozzie?
-
5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
Geesh Joe is really mentally beat right now. Both of the last two outs (not including his sac fly) He pounded the ball into the ground and hung his head as he half-assed it to first. I can handle being in a slump, but there is never an excuse not to hustle, espesially as bad as the Twins D has been in this series.
-
5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
Wow, this is pathetic so far. They have made just about every single possible mistake they could.
-
Iraqi wedding?
Or so saids the New Yorker
-
Iraqi wedding?
I am not even saying media BIAS, I am saying anything to sell a newspaper. This story has been out there from the beginning. Right away the story was 40 people killed at a wedding... Instead of 40 suspected terrorists killed who said they were at a wedding.
-
5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread
We need to get to Santana early. He is tough, but he is a lefty,and we have a line up full of lefty-killas. Hopefully guys like Rowand, Olivo, and Crede can take advantage and get going.
-
The Official Send Cotts Back to AAA Thread
I took this out of another thread. Update on DW
-
Flying Under The Radar
My softball team is 4-0. I am hitting almost .700 going 12-15 in the last 3 games.
-
Lightning Go To SC Finals!
- ~ City's top charity pampers its own ~
Sadly this is all too common for many "charitable" organizations. If the public knew the percentages of monies that actually got to the people there were trying to help they would :puke . This kind of stuff is the exact reason why I don't give to national charities, and instead support much smaller, local, and effecient organizations.- World Series of Poker
Hmmm maybe I will watch some blackjack and backgammon while I am at it. YAWN.- Democracy first, Republic second
This is a stupid poll. All Americans want to pay no taxes and have every single service possible. You want to tell me how long this government would last? This country would be killing minorities in short, and have their borders sealed and everything. Majority rule in a pure form does not work.- Cosby Stuns Crowd with Un-PC remarks
But I though the Neo-Cons were the only people hijacking a parties message?- Iraqi wedding?
Hey wait, I thought only our people told lies? Damn this just blows my mind... The US government had said all along that it was a terrorist gathering, and you had to dig all of the way down to the end of an article to find that part. If the media hadn't have been so quick to want a tragedy and actually gave equal play to the US explanation, this would have been understood already.- Ozzie's Cott Quote
I am sorry, but at this point you HAVE to send Neal out there again. You tell him that this was a total mistake if you don't send him back out there again. He deserves another chance.- Texas fans boo, A-Rod homers
The difference being I don't have an agent who lies to other teams to make me more money that I could ever spend in a lifetime.- Baylor pitcher strikes out record 28
- Ortiz gets 2-year, $12.5M extension with BoSox
You can say that again. Ortiz just murdered our pitching.- Texas fans boo, A-Rod homers
I will admit I am a huge ARod fan. The guy is the best at what he does. If he wasn't hooked up with Scott Boras this guy would be the biggest player in all of baseball.- Texas hits walkoff to beat Yankmee$
That is awesome.- Looks like Stewart and Mientkiewicz wont be play..
:banghead- Greatest White Sox Player of all time
There only needs to be two choices in this poll. Shoeless Joe or Frank Thomas. No one else is even in their area code.- Let's relax folks....2 huge games still left
Who had SoxRus in the pessimist of the day poll?- Old Posters lurking around the boards
Yeah, as a matter of a fact, as I am posting this, you are still viewing this thread. - ~ City's top charity pampers its own ~