Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Angels interested in Jose Valentin?
I was more looking at the fact that he has had an era under 4.51 TWICE in the last 10 years, including 5.77 and 4.89 in the last two years. I tend to go with the 10 year sample size, vs the 6 week one.
-
Perfection:Randy Johnson
Umm there is a couple issues with your post. No one has ever pitched more than one perfect game. Also Nolan Ryan and Hideo Nomo have never pitched perfect games, only no hitters.
-
Koch
Honestly I can think of one other guy, and that is Anthony007. The 3 of you are like the Ralph Nader supporters of the world.
-
Looks like Stewart and Mientkiewicz wont be play..
Also Lew Ford is in LF today, so it may well be true.
-
Looks like Stewart and Mientkiewicz wont be play..
This is on rotoworld right now
-
i can't believe this name was not taken
I'm kind of a microbiology nut
-
TV Shows Ending
I miss Seinfeld and the Animaniacs more than anything.
-
India choses new PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/3727225.stm
-
Gasoline tops $2 a gallon, nationwide
I did find this chart. So yeah, like for me in Indiana we have 18.1 cents per gallon going to the state of IN right away, plus fed taxes, plus the cost of the gas, plus 6% in sales taxes. Nice scam, huh. http://www.energy.ca.gov/gasoline/statisti...state_2002.html
-
Blair hit with mystery powder
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3728617.stm
-
Gasoline tops $2 a gallon, nationwide
It might be. On a state-by-state basis, I have no idea.
-
Randy Johnson
- i can't believe this name was not taken
Except his is bigger than yours is....- Gasoline tops $2 a gallon, nationwide
BTW, I went and looked it up, it is exsise taxes. It is the samething they do on alcohol and cigs as well.- Gasoline tops $2 a gallon, nationwide
You are partially right. There are both. States and the national government have a flat tax per gallon, PLUS you pay state sales taxes on your purchase.- Gasoline tops $2 a gallon, nationwide
The sad thing is that this is going a long way towards helping states balance their budgets. Remember when you buy gas, you are also paying sales taxes on it. And with gas being 25-30% more expensive, and there being very little change in buying habits, all of that money is going to your respective states. That is a dirty little secret your governors probably aren't telling you as they take credit for balancing their budgets.- Gasoline tops $2 a gallon, nationwide
http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/18/pf/autos/g...dex.htm?cnn=yes- BREAKING NEWS! Cotts will start Saturday
I gotta imagine that it isn't an inning thing, but a pitch count thing. I bet they keep him in the 60-70 pitch range, tops.- 5/18 Games
Bull is getting another spot start? Hopefully this one goes much better for him!- Sivits pleads guilty, gets max punishment
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5006372/- Charles Barkley to join MNF
Failed MNF experiements. See also Dennis Miller- Perfect Game Quiz
17 perfect games against only 5 franchises is really impressive. Although 6 now that you include the Braves- This is going too far.
- Angels interested in Jose Valentin?
My computer ran out of green?- Angels interested in Jose Valentin?
Are you kidding me? That guy on the right is an idiot! He should be collecting trash in the parking lots - i can't believe this name was not taken