Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Vaseline Man
And I would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't have been for you pesky kids
-
I just dont have confidence
Why would we do something that stupid? We would instantly make it harder for our GM to make deals. Besides everyone is the next coming of someone. That is the nature of the beast. Are we the only team who does this? Not even close. Go back and look at all of the Yankee can't miss prospects, and the Dodgers can't miss prospects, and so on. There aren't many Montreal's out there who consistantly hit on these guys.
-
Wunsch recalled, Cotts to start
Go get 'em Neal. Make Soxtalk proud. It makes sense, if we aren't going to get 6 or 7 innings out of Diaz, we aren't losing anything by having Cotts pitch his 60-70 pitches.
-
Angels interested in Jose Valentin?
Ditto. Sele is washed up and overpaid. Jose is worth way more than that.
-
Dodgeball vs. NASCAR
I love dodgeball. Definately more of a sport than NASCAR, right Mr Eye
-
i can't believe this name was not taken
Welcome in!
-
BREAKING NEWS! Cotts will start Saturday
I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And with that, good night all. I needed a few laughs tonight. Thanks guys.
-
BREAKING NEWS! Cotts will start Saturday
And it is "Sure, anything for you."
-
Randy Johnson
And you wanted him for that small package. I guess my offer wasn't as insane as it sounded
-
BREAKING NEWS! Cotts will start Saturday
You must not have seen Danny Wright pitch at all this year.
-
Why is Crede still playing?
My question is, who would we replace Crede with? Val or Uribe couldn't handle the defense everyday. After that we have Bobby Smith or Kelly Dransfeldt :puke Sorry, Joe is our starter for better or for worse.
-
Koch
And notice a trend there? All teams with payrolls WAAAAAAAAAAAAY above ours.
-
BREAKING NEWS! Cotts will start Saturday
It must be the Soxtalk blessing working for Neal I hope this is true!!!
-
Wow. Good day to be a pitcher
And 3 K's at that
-
Who is the greatest Closer of All time
Right now I gotta say Eck or Mo. Gagne has only been doing this a short while, and could still get figured out, or hurt or something. If he keeps it up he could be the best ever.
-
This is going too far.
You act surprised?
-
Randy Johnson
SAVE MY FANTASY TEAM!!!
-
I won't be around as much...
Thanks for the well-wishes all. It is always nice to hear people care!
-
game threead 5/18 - Sox @ Indians, 7:05 ET
Yeah almost all freshmen. And it should be pretty close because the state of IN has a bunch of standards and makes you report how you meet them, and all kinds of paperwork crap.
-
game threead 5/18 - Sox @ Indians, 7:05 ET
Yup, she is a bio teacher there.
-
We are so Fu**in' Lethargic!!
Which is scary because unless JR is a dead pull hitter, the park he is coming to is pretty much the samething.
-
I just dont have confidence
They have produced a lot of good players. Maggs, Carlos, Frank, Crede, Rowand, and Buehrle, all were drafted, signed and brought through our system. Garland, Harris, Cotts, Olivo, and Diaz all were traded to the Sox but spent significant time in our minors before making the big team. There are plenty of guys who came out of the Sox system and are on other big league clubs such as Kip Wells, Josh Fogg, etc. The Sox produce their fair share of major leaguers.
-
game threead 5/18 - Sox @ Indians, 7:05 ET
Thanks for the info guys. I am at the HS with Ang and she is getting a lesson plan ready for the substitute for tommorrow, so I got about as long as it takes her to get it done.
-
Another Cubs player headed for the DL
It is soooo tempting to be happy right now...
-
game threead 5/18 - Sox @ Indians, 7:05 ET
Hey guys I am getting a quick computer spurt, what's the score and inning? thanks for getting me my quick fix