Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I gotta say that getting catching depth into our system should be a focus. Sandy is going to retire anytime now, then who will be our #2 catcher? Rivera? Burke? That is scary.
  2. Once KW sees this, the Charlotte watch begins. Looks like we will see Jeremy Reed by June 1st.
  3. Yeah stop me if you've heard this one before
  4. Follow up question from Steff... What is like to be so Hott?
  5. Thanks Baj! Best of luck to ya, and get your ass up here PDQ!
  6. southsider2k5 replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    BE GOOD!!!
  7. southsider2k5 replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    Happy Birthday Spiff!
  8. Correlation between Crude Oil and Gas futures is right about 50%. The last half is all of the transporation, refinery, storage, distribution costs etc. (Sorry I watched a real good special on this stuff last week.)
  9. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    Taking it easy is fine and all, but I can't say it enough... GO TO THE DOCTOR. If you end up having problems down the line (and it happens, the back and neck are funny things) you need every step of the way documented. And it has nothing to do with being sue-happy. It has everything to do with covering your ass. If you end up having problems develop or worsen later they will say how come you didn't go the Dr origninally, and they will paint you as a money hungry suer if you try to get what is right. Believe me, I have been down this road before. Six weeks before Ang and I were married a city bus driver blew a yield sign, and we had all of the BS that went with it. It almost ruined the wedding.
  10. An estimated $5-$13 per barrel is just basically terrorism insurance. Translated to the pumps that is somewhere between 25 and 75 cents a gallon.
  11. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    Its down to Kotex or Encyte...
  12. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    DEFINATELY get it checked out. Because of the nature of insurance claims, and back/neck problems go to the doctor everytime you have a twinge. And don't settle with the insurance companies until you are 110% sure that you are OK. Be a total b**** with them if you have to because they will screw you every step of the way, and not think twice about it. Go to to the DR ASAP. I hope you are OK Steffy!
  13. Angie's grandma died yesterday, so I am not going to be around as much to close game threads and such. If anyone can pick that up for me that would be great. I'll be on here tommorrow and Thursday during the work day, as my employer feels that a wife's grandparents are only worth one day of berievment, I guess my wife doesn't matter to them. :fyou I'll be taking a vacation day on Friday to attend the services. Anyways, I will jump on here as I can, take care all!
  14. Honestly he didn't specify, so I am not sure. Just passing along what he said. Now they are showing I, Max, so I turned it :puke
  15. Hawk just cut in on FSN and said they are hoping for 8 pm, but it doesn't look good.
  16. southsider2k5 replied to HighHeat45's topic in SLaM
    :puke
  17. Well it looks like everyone who was going to miss the first hour of the game is going to get a break. Rain Delay theater time.
  18. If I didn't need a car and place to live, I probably would have season tickets
  19. He has one HR that wasn't a solo job.
  20. Turns out it was the "weather" Ball Lightning
  21. Out of curiousity who has good luck this year going to games? So far this year I am 3-1 ( I went and saw Danny Wright once) The wins were the 12-5 openner, and the 15-0, 11-0 games of MBs in the last week.
  22. AH that is just south of the old post office, where the amtrack trains come out of union station. Cool.
  23. The Sarin was in an attempt at a roadside bomb. Most likely the sabatoures didn't know what they had. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.