Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. They really aren't that bad once you get used to the Slavic names. They pretty much all follow the same patterns, just like it is with any language.
  2. Right now you can only say two teams the Cubs or Twins. And that all comes down to if you believe that our rival can be a team not in our league. If you don't, the Twins are the only choice. We have had great rivalries with the Indians and Tigers, but no one cares right now.
  3. How about Pastsox.com? Everyone can talk about people like Josh Fogg, Jaime Navarro, and Danny Wright.
  4. Hey don't knock the softball team. We are 3-0 and I am hitting .600 now. We played last Friday with 8 guys and still won 16-10. They actually had me hit clean up, which I about died laughing at. I went 4-6 though.
  5. My in laws are huge NASCAR fans. They use those at the races all of the time. They are to NASCAR, what I am to baseball.
  6. If I was rich as hell, yeah I would. It would be a dream come true. Plus if it went to a charity I believe in, I would have zero problem doing it.
  7. :puke That wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done
  8. So speaking of sports I drove on the Dan Ryan this weekend
  9. We went Sunday with my inlaws who got a bunch of great pics. I will download them at home tonight.
  10. I heard the report on MSNBC, and I was waiting to find a link to post. I guess you are too quick for me Jim. So who gets to be the first to suggest that the CIA planted it?
  11. Its a nice thought, but I like Willies pitch seeing ability and speed leading off, and Uribe has been deadly in front of Maggs. It balances the line up better.
  12. You should have been around in the 2k2 days
  13. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4980919/
  14. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3683270/
  15. And a well deserved one it was. I have seen Marks last two starts where he has thrown 13 2/3 scoreless innings and gotten 26 runs of support. Mark might have to buy us season tickets to keep this up
  16. And I respect you for staying true to your opinion and stance Tex. I think you have been the only one.
  17. Actually after knowing some people in the Tigers org, this kid gets pretty rave reviews. Sounds like he can fly, but is going to be a AAAA hitter.
  18. Honestly, I don't see how they COULDN'T have been acting on orders. The whole heirarchy of the military is to follow orders to a T. You aren't supposed to be thinking on your own, you are supposed to be doing what you are told. The only question in my mind is how high the orders came from, and so far it seems to stop at Rumsfelds desk, which he needs to start cleaning out.
  19. I can't take any credit, someone beat me to this thread yesterday. I was just trying to present the other side of the story I just want to see who will stand up when things are going good, instead of just when things are bad. The silence speaks volumes.
  20. That is a pretty cool idea. Charity auction too.
  21. Wow, and this guy wanted to retire.
  22. The thing is no matter how good of a class Self gets, he will find a way to choke in the tourney.
  23. Amen. Matt did his job and never b****ed. Go Matt!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.