Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
4/29 Game thread
V Wells flies to Maggs to finish a 6 pitch inning for Loz. Toronto nothing, Sox coming to bat.
-
4/29 Game thread
Frank Cat grounds out to Uribe. Two down.
-
4/29 Game thread
Lead off man flies to CF, one out Crede has an upset stomach, that is why he isn't in the line up.
-
4/29 Game thread
Dansfeldt in at 3b as a "late insertion" I wonder if Crede is hurt???
-
4/29 Game thread
I might. I want to see if anyone does PBP out here first. If not, I probably will take the reigns.
-
Moronotti
Here is the only way to read a Kotex-Boy article DON'T! Quit buying the Sun-Times, email his bosses and tell them why. Quit watching around the horn. Quit listening to his Mike North wannabe radio show, email the station, tell them why.
-
Berroids
I think the qualification is actually plate apprearences and not ABs, but I am not positive on that. If someone has the for sure answer, let me know.
-
What pick will Bulls have?
I think McCants will be a better scorer, not all around player, but a guy who can explode for the points, which is what the Bulls really need. They have no #1 scoring option.
-
Pat Burrell
Good move to try to get into the kids head. Burrell obviously hot, why not try to derail him. Vintage Tony move.
-
White Sox - Blue Jays Preview
Which day is that? He pitched last time I went against Tampa.
-
Happy Birthday Zirc!!
A relatively new guy, but a faithful PTCer
-
Inquiry into Israel's Use
Indian! get it right!
-
Inquiry into Israel's Use
You have GOT to see that movie. It is THE funniest Christmas movie ever.
-
Soxtalk May Wallpapers
Great work by both of our resident experts
-
Rotoworld commenting on Jeremy Reed:
Wow it is amazing how much the "expert" opinion of Reed has changed since he was a "stretch" in the 2nd round. Go JR!!!
-
Bears looking at Tim Couch
Does anyone have any idea about how much cap room Da Bears have left?
-
Inquiry into Israel's Use
You must have an addictive personality. I could have sworn I have seen multiple times that you weren't going to reply to Apu. "I can take just one more drink, I can handle it"
-
The Guys Rules
I got this as a forward in an email... enjoy. The Guys' Rules At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down Finally, the guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good.) We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1"ON PURPOSE! 1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down. 1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be. 1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way. 1. Crying is blackmail. 1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it! 1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question. 1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for. 1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor. 1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days. 1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys. 1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. 1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one. 1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself. 1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials. 1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we. 1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is. 1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that. 1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle. 1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear. 1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really. 1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks. 1. You have enough clothes. 1. You have too many shoes. 1. I am in shape. Round is a shape. 1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
-
Bruce Levine giving it all back to Mariotti
Property Values and Rents exploded in the last 10 years. Lots of long time residents up there can't afford their property taxes or rents anymore. It wasn't always like it is now.
-
Anyone else in my situation...
Funny, I was thinking they were talking about you?
-
Idiots? We've got idiots alright
I am moving this topic to SLP.
-
Inquiry into Israel's Use
Soooo how about those Catholics
-
Quest for Noah's ark
Yeah but I am a friendly schmuck :fyou
-
Idiots? We've got idiots alright
A guy sacrifices his life so someone has the right to call him an idiot. Unbelievable. I guess every paper has their Kotex-Boy who will say anything to draw attention to himself.
-
A Happier SL&P
Not here, not now. Let it go.