Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I mean I am all about the nitpicking over a few incidents, but in the grand scheme of things, this team was always about the playoffs. As long as that wasn't screwed up, the real season starts now.
  2. I wouldn't either, but he was a very good pitcher in 2020. He was a servicable pitcher in the first half. He was a dumpster fire in the 2nd half.
  3. He had one job in the regular season, don't lose the team and deliver them in the best possible form for the playoffs. I don't really think that you can argue much that he didn't achieve that. Now is the time that he is supposed to distinguish himself from Ricky. That Hall of Famer Baseball person stuff better show up.
  4. Yeah, this is EXACTLY why you carry Billy Hamilton on your roster. He has a skill that he does better than just about anyone in MLB. If you use him right, he gives you some big advantages. No you don't start him, or pinch hit him, but pinch running ahd late D replacement is big pluses.
  5. And I am going to put it out there, with as stark as Dallas's 1st half (4.25 era/1.377 WHIP) and 2nd half were (6.82ERA/1.763 WHIP), you are probably either talking an injury, or the sticky stuff to see that big of a switch.
  6. Same. Just seems odd to me.
  7. The only thing worse than making a mistake, is compounding that mistake by refusing to admit you were wrong.
  8. Some big surprises there. No Dallas, no Goodwin, no Burr, but Mendick.
  9. Wait, so Juan Uribe is Nikki Minaj's cousin? Who knew.
  10. I use Firefox and haven';t had this problem.
  11. All right, in all seriousness, we need a game thread. If it isn't here by 10, I am doing it.
  12. Fan Duel has their numbers out. TA to hit a homer and Sox win is +850, which I like. YM to homer is +700. Tucker is +500, Robert is +320. Brantley is +650. Those are the most interesting to me. LL K's is 4.5, and McCullers is 6.5. Together they are +312. What else are people seeing?
  13. I know who is bringing the poop.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.