Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Ugh, I really hope Timmy is OK. He is irreplaceable.
  2. Olympic athletes are a whole other level than baseball players. I loves me some of the Olympic sprinters and hurdlers. Was a HUGE Michael Johnson fan before Bolt came along and destroyed the Olympics. The 400 M Hurdles mens race was my favorite Olympic moment this time around.
  3. Hamilton will get "healthy" tomorrow with the roster expansion.
  4. I think the opposite. His EV's and such would have been off of the charts, as would the recordings of his throwing speed.
  5. Oh crap. Hopefully this is mostly precautionary.
  6. This take warms me in the Chicago winter.
  7. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2947815-dodgers-trevor-bauer-reportedly-could-face-mlb-suspension-of-at-least-1-year?fbclid=IwAR2MkxO27Br156rLZmIQ8lZj3eFcGQrjmXOWvSy-rNaBYi3pOnSlALdsGEI
  8. Bo Jackson isn't just looking at his numbers. His tools were probably the loudest of that generation before his body failed him. He also did it while dedicating half of his time to another sport. He might be the biggest "what if" in the history of baseball.
  9. Holy crap. I had no idea that they got that fat on one team. That's why you play em all though.
  10. Man that on paper is kind of amazing. It is like the Bears at MLB.
  11. The hard part is that you can never take into account the changes into the game itself. I mean you can compare relative dominance, but if you think about the relative eras, and how much things have changed, it is tough to quantify. I mean Babe Ruth never played a baseball game against a black player, or a Japanese player, or even a Dominican or Cuban player. But at the same time, Babe also never had instant replays, advanced statistics or any of the other individually tailored programming that exists today.
  12. The kid has 75 to 80 speed now and is built like tight end. I don't know how much more "filling out" he can do.
  13. I have said this before, and will say it again. Luis Robert is Bo Jackson if he had two good hips and played only baseball.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.