Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Magic number 24
  2. It doesn't help that the Cubs made EVERY defensive play tonight.
  3. Well that was one glorious line up day. RIP 8.27.21.
  4. This thread, again?
  5. I can agree with that, but Robert just feels like that next level. I know we said this before, but it's like Bo Jackson just played baseball.
  6. I have other favorite players on the team, but there is no doubt that Robert had the highest ceiling as a true 5 tool superstar.
  7. There's no need for multiple threads about Kimbrel.
  8. 30 runs in the previous series, 30 tonight. SUCK IT CUBS, THAT CROSSTOWN CUP IS OURS!!!
  9. I am at our football game and hear the Sox gave up 6 in the first. I get home and it is 13-6.
  10. southsider2k5 replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    The Ida landfall forecast this morning was at 110-115. Now it is 140. Crazy.
  11. Is this a surprise to you? I figured you just knew by now.
  12. If not true, such slander is a bannable offense.
  13. I am about ready to shed a tear that is so beautiful.
  14. Colas will be a top 10. No idea about the 16 year old, but would guess so, almost by default.
  15. Let's just say you can retire the idea of Yermin coming back.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.