Everything posted by chw42
-
9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Is more rain in the forecast? Asking for a friend.
-
9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Venable trying to give everyone a heart attack when he didn't need to.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
The division seems to be over with if we can't win today.
-
2026 NFL thread
I don't know why they didn't just take the points.
-
2026 NFL thread
Somebody check on this guy's DraftKings account.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Must be nice to have an absolute shutdown closer.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Yeah that's ballgame. They had to score off Gaddis.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Geloff crushed that
-
9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Ben played scared today. I don't think he had a single play during the scripted drives where the first option was open.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Astros lose
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Boston isn't exactly playing well right now. They've got nothing to play for.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
So lame that they finally get pitching and now they can't score.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Winning today may basically wrap up the wild card for us. Our magic number would be 4 with 6 to play.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Now 6-2.
-
2026 NFL thread
Designing plays for Sam Roush but not Loveland...
-
2026 NFL thread
I still don't know why Caleb didn't just pass the ball to Loveland.
-
2026 NFL thread
Roush is definitely more of a Ben pick. But not putting your foot down to actually draft defense is definitely on Poles.
-
2026 NFL thread
Yeah the non contact totally made it seem like a ligament injury.
-
2026 NFL thread
The turnovers, sure. But I didn't expect the most important player on the team to get hurt in week 2. One of Caleb's best traits was his ability to stay healthy.
-
2026 NFL thread
Poles once again drafting an absolute bust in the 3rd. This might have been the most cursed game I've seen them play under Ben. Got it down on the goal line twice and got nothing out of it. Probably lost Caleb for most if not all of the season. This was a game we should have won by 2 scores. Instead it's a 9-3 loss and we don't have a QB for who knows how long.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Why do the Jays keep pitching Arraghetti? He's terrible.
-
Magic Number
I'm surprised that we're almost at 90%.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
We also seemingly have deGrom's number this year. Especially Antonacci.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Yeah I'd much rather play the Rangers than the Astros if we end up as the last wild card.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
I just looked this up... Mariners are 9-2 against the Astros. A's are 5-4.